NEW MIDDLE WEIGHT CHAMPION LYOTO MACHIDA!

Hackman1

NEW Middle weight champion Lyoto Machida! First off If Machida can out strike Mouss and Jon Jones than I dont think he has a problem standing against weidman I think its pretty clear who the better striker is. Also Lyotos take down defence in the light heavy weight division was the top of the class. Taking Anderson down and taking Lyoto down are two different animal all respect to Anderson. Machida is a nightmere for wrestlers. I really dont see anyway Chris can beat him except lucky haymaker or submission if he can get position. No one keeps Lyoto on his back!

Good luck Chris worst match up!

I didn't realize this was a popularity contest you ****.

Regardless, there is no way Weidman loses to this piss drinking runner.

Nah, Weidman will try to LnP Lyoto. Its his only hope of winning.

Show me on the bear were Machida touched you.

Yeah, Weidman definitely has a history of LnP.

I don't think you could be any worse of a poster. Try using something original.

Hopefully weidman finishes this before we get another 5 rounds of ring around the Rosie.

Oh he will...

regardless, you can't take the belt from the champ by running away. Machida will actually have to fight this time just like when he fought Jones and we all know how that went. The same way this fight will end. With Lyotos eyes rolled back in his head.

Hopefully weidman finishes this before we get another 5 rounds of ring around the Rosie.

Oh he will...

regardless, you can't take the belt from the champ by running away. Machida will actually have to fight this time just like when he fought Jones and we all know how that went. The same way this fight will end. With Lyotos eyes rolled back in his head.

Jon Jones isnt Chris Wideman moron. Way bigger way stronger. That sub jon pulled off would never happen from anyone else who isnt that size. And ur right lyoto did take it to jon and made him look like an amateur kick boxer on the feet.

Oh he will...

Jon Jones isnt Chris Wideman moron. Way bigger way stronger. That sub jon pulled off would never happen from anyone else who isnt that size. And ur right lyoto did take it to jon and made him look like an amateur kick boxer on the feet.

Jon Jones isn't Chris Weidman...you're right about that. He isn't as good a wrestler. He isn't as good as a submission guy either. Jones is also not way bigger or stronger. He is slightly taller and has a reach advantage yes but that had nothing to do with why he won that fight now did it? Weidman will also be taller and have a reach advantage over Macheetah. Weidman has subbed multiple guys with the exact same submission Jones finished Lyoto with. And Lyoto never made Jones even break a sweat, let along make him look like an amateur. Take Macheetahs balls out of your mouth before you start flapping your gums next time and you might make some sense LOL.

Archived