Sign in to follow this  
AUSMMA

Look at Hendricks face, and look at Lawlers

And tell me who won the fight

p.s. I think Hendricks won, but if Johny can use it as an excuse, it can be used against him

Lawler isn't complaining about it, beacuse it was a lot closer than GSP vs Hendrcks.

Both are busted up, despite Johny looking worse. But Hendricks' face looked like a Barbie after the GSP fight. Not a single scratch

Damage isn't in the scoring criteria

funny it seemed to be the crucial scoring criteria when all the Hendricks fanboys were crying about his loss to GSP

No but it should be.

funny it seemed to be the crucial scoring criteria when all the Hendricks fanboys were crying about his loss to GSP

Hendricks out wrestled and beat GSP with effective striking. Robbie was more effective for 2 rounds, that's it. 2/5 aint bad, he shouldn't be ashamed. Fair effort.

That's the truth!!!! Fanboys will always be fanboys

I was so bummed to see Lawler lose it in that last round. He was making Hendricks look pillow fisted and just smiling at him for 5 rounds and that one shot rocked him and it went downhill unfortunately

And tell me who won the fight

p.s. I think Hendricks won, but if Johny can use it as an excuse, it can be used against him

Ok guys, Hendricks face is worse than Robbie's because robbie must hit harder therefore causing more damage but still couldn't do enough to win!

Lol no, what was crucial was Hendricks beating the hell out of GSP.

Lawler beat the hell out of Hendricks. Why aren't you crying about that?

Because he only won 2 rounds, despite being the better fighter overall

LOL

Why no 10/8's then? I'm sorry but Robbie dominated 3 and 4, and Hendricks didn't dominate a round and just tried to do just enough again.

Hypocrites crack me up.

too bad Hendricks won only 2 rounds against GSP...

If the fight was judged as a whole like in Pride, I could see a possible argument for Lawler getting the win. Judged round by round under the unified rules of MMA, Hendricks takes it three rounds to two. 48-47. Damn good performance by Lawler though. I think he gets another shot after one win against Diaz/Lombard/Brown.

If you watched the post fight press conference you can see how Lawler had a few red marks on the right side of his face and no swelling. AND he was there as soon as it started. Johnny never came out to answer questions until the 25 minute mark. Obviously he had ice on his face for over half an hour and when he came out to answer questions he still looked like the elephant man. Can you imagine how he would have looked if he just came out straight away?

Well, I was one to complaint about the outcome but Hendricks won !

Problem is that Lawler was too concern and busy trying to make fun out of Hendricks and forgot that even those "harmless" punches thrown by Hendricks WERE SCORING POINTS !!!

Part of me believe Lawler got too confortable during rounds 2,3 and 4 and didnt went for the "kill"

It is quite ironic.

First Hendricks wins a close split decision against Condit. Then he loses a close split decision to GSP.

Complains that GSP's face isn't the face of the winner. Then he face gets more busted up than Lawler and he's the winner.

It is quite ironic.

First Hendricks wins a close split decision against Condit. Then he loses a close split decision to GSP.

Complains that GSP's face isn't the face of the winner. Then he face gets more busted up than Lawler and he's the winner.

And Lawler was closer to finishing Hendricks than Hendricks was to finishing GSP, and Lawler took the L like a man and didn't cry about it.

Not sure how anyone could not like Robbie, dude is a beast and a class act.

It is quite ironic.

And Lawler was closer to finishing Hendricks than Hendricks was to finishing GSP, and Lawler took the L like a man and didn't cry about it.

Not sure how anyone could not like Robbie, dude is a beast and a class act.

1,3, and 4.

It is quite ironic.

164d263f_ibxFWGla38dwbC.gif

It is quite ironic.

u sure like that black dude.

It is quite ironic.

u sure like that black dude.

You sure like that Canadian dude