Sign in to follow this  
Mcmax3000

UFC Fight Night Natal: Shogun vs. Henderson 2 Official Discussion Thread

BACK OF THE HEAD! THAT'S BULL****!

Shogun was out before those completely legal shots you're mistaking for shots to the back of the head.

Holy cow, punchers chance.

He won over 5 rounds last time, not really a puncher's chance.

SO WE'RE GOING TO PRETEND HENDO DIDN'T GO LIMP IN THE FIRST?!

Not my fault if Shogun can't finish an unconscious opponent

Very happy for Dan. Really didn't want to see him suffer a 4 fight losing streak.

Gave Shogun his props too. Class act.

One thing is for sure after watching that. Vitor/Hendo was an early stoppage. Nobody KO's Hendo.

BACK OF THE HEAD! THAT'S BULL****!

Shogun was out before those completely legal shots you're mistaking for shots to the back of the head.

Holy cow, punchers chance.

He won over 5 rounds last time, not really a puncher's chance.

SO WE'RE GOING TO PRETEND HENDO DIDN'T GO LIMP IN THE FIRST?!

Damn, you mad son.

One thing is for sure after watching that. Vitor/Hendo was an early stoppage. Nobody KO's Hendo.

Nah Feetor Godfist KO'ed him. Dan's legs were shaking. Shogun KO'd him twice.

I don't give a shiit if someone gets put out for a half a second as long as they snap back and keep fighting.

Shogun CLEARLY could not have kept fighting.

I don't give a shiit if someone gets put out for a half a second as long as they snap back and keep fighting.

Nah that right was too clean and brutal. He never saw it coming and was still falling all over the place well after Herb stopped it.

For once good stoppage.

Nah that right was too clean and brutal. He never saw it coming and was still falling all over the place well after Herb stopped it.

For once good stoppage.

Yeah, that punch would have knocked out a ****ing elephent.

Obviously Ronda is to blame. If Herb wasn't sweating the criticism from the early stoppage in the McMann fight he would have stopped this fight in the first.

I was mad at first at the stoppage because maybe Shogun was still in it and of course we have the backdrop of that 5 round FOTY war, but man it just gave me the creeps when Shogun tried to stand up and flopped over.

For once good stoppage.

Yeah i was amazed Shogun wasn't completely out cold from that. I don't think a human being could have landed a cleaner, harder shot. That shot would have stopped Hunto.

I was mad at first at the stoppage because maybe Shogun was still in it and of course we have the backdrop of that 5 round FOTY war, but man it just gave me the creeps when Shogun tried to stand up and flopped over.

Looked like someone sniped him.

For once good stoppage.

Yeah i was amazed Shogun wasn't completely out cold from that. I don't think a human being could have landed a cleaner, harder shot. That shot would have stopped Hunto.

Yeah when I saw shogun grabbing hendo's legs, I was amazed he wasn't out cold.

Looked like someone sniped him.

You might be on to something. Did anyone check Shoguns neck for blowgun dart puncture wounds?

Was a joke @Mcmax3000‌. I will let you off with a warning this time for flagging me. Next time is the hammer. :P

Was a joke @Mcmax3000‌. I will let you off with a warning this time for flagging me. Next time is the hammer. :P

I didn't flag you. I disagreed with you. I wouldn't flag for something stupid like that.

Just saw the event again, sure was alot of great fights imo, and alot of upsets I think.

What are your thoughts- and what did we learn from this event?

I have one question maybe some of you can help me answer? Why do many Brazilians stomp the ground when they enter the ring? I've also seen it in TUF Brazil alot? Is it a ritual thing? :)

Just saw the event again, sure was alot of great fights imo, and alot of upsets I think.

What are your thoughts- and what did we learn from this event?

I have one question maybe some of you can help me answer? Why do many Brazilians stomp the ground when they enter the ring? I've also seen it in TUF Brazil alot? Is it a ritual thing? :)

yeah apparently 9 underdogs won or something like that. No clue about the stomp thing though