Sign in to follow this  
PakaL

Jon the ufc god JONES

The silly tard actually thinks the world evolves around "him"... You think you won the fight funny thing is over 75 % of fans disagree. Good thing what the fans think is what truly matters, and sadly for you most lost respect for you. The eye poking knee capping drunk driving minor groomer.

http://msn.foxsports.com/ufc/story/jon-jones-says-he-s-lost-respect-for-delusional-alexander-gustafsson-041414

It was the last sentence of OP that won me over lol.. so much stronk truth

Dana padding dudes record to surpass tito won me over...

Isnt there somebody who can stop him talking to the bloody media. He does himself no favors whatsover

Grover- Future LHW champ!

Jones is a headcase. He was practically carried away to the morgue after that fight and Gustafsson was practically chugging beers after having a few minutes to catch his breath. It's just funny because the entire world, well the people who aren't Jones sack lickers, know he got tooled that fight. Gustafsson is the delusional and arrogant one? Is this guy actually serious??

I don't even have any significant interest in Gustafsson, so I'm not a fan boy. Anyone with half a brain and one eye saw Jones lost that fight. If he didn't have the belt, the decision would have been very different...

Honestly though, it's just a matter of time until Jones loses it now. He's been exposed and been on the edge of getting beat a few times now.

Only a matter of time.....

Jones is a headcase. He was practically carried away to the morgue after that fight and Gustafsson was practically chugging beers after having a few minutes to catch his breath. It's just funny because the entire world, well the people who aren't Jones sack lickers, know he got tooled that fight. Gustafsson is the delusional and arrogant one? Is this guy actually serious??

I don't even have any significant interest in Gustafsson, so I'm not a fan boy. Anyone with half a brain and one eye saw Jones lost that fight. If he didn't have the belt, the decision would have been very different...

Honestly though, it's just a matter of time until Jones loses it now. He's been exposed and been on the edge of getting beat a few times now.

The edge of getting beat a few times?

I can't think of a single time other than the Gus fight.He demolished everyone else.

Lmao you're all just mad coz Jones is just too damn good. Oh and probably because he has already destroyed your favorite fighters hahaha, let me guess, most of you are still butt hurt over the absolute destruction he applied on Shogun? hahahaha :)

Sometimes I criticize him and sometimes I defend him.

Jones skills and fighting mindset are to be taken seriously, but he is still too young and stubborn to know certain things.

Of course sooner and later he will loose.....and learn.

Breaking news jon UFC GOD jones felt glover should be tested because he's old...http://www.bjpenn.com/jon-jones-reveals-why-he-he-wanted-to-make-sure-glover-got-tested/

Chicken bones jones a hero in his own mind.

Jones has fought 3 185 pounders, 2 guys who are basically retired and a couple cans. The guy's title run has been one of the easiest title runs of all time arguably.

Gus had his chance and left on judges hands !

Now, for all of you who say Jones beats 185ers, blah, blah, blah .. ITS NOT HIS FAULT, deal with it.

Im a huge Machida/Shogun fan but I learned how to DEAL WITH IT !!! So what all the 185ers were doing at 205 then huh ???

Hendo got hurt and pulled off ... JONES FAULT ?!

Glover, Gus and DC will have their chance and they better "do the walk" and not just the talk !

If you ask me, Jones will make Glover look silly and he will beat Gus. As for DC, I really would like to see DC a decent 205 before I can say anything (I believe DC is the only guy with real tools to beat Jones tho).

Dont get me wrong, I really hope Glover KTFO Jones !

I can't think of a single time other than the Gus fight.He demolished everyone else.

The armbar with Vitor was damn close and apparently he verbally submitted a few times

The armbar with Vitor was damn close and apparently he verbally submitted a few times

That was one of the instances I was referring to.

Gus threw him for 5

If gus and chicken bones had to fight in a cell jones would be washing tighty whiteys right now. Yeah chicken bones would've become a fruit of the loom expert.