Sign in to follow this  
Yesterdays_Hero

So Conor McGregor's friend gets automatic entry into the house..

The Mexican dude BJ picked for him to fight looks like he could be a beast. He might not even make it past his first fight

pendred is legit though so he should get past this mexiCAN

best bit was seeing lyman good the former bellator ww champ lose his fight to get in the house haha

best bit was seeing lyman good the former bellator ww champ lose his fight to get in the house haha

and Dana using the time to talk **** about how bad Bellator must be if their champ (don't think he even said former champ) can't get into the house.

The Mexican dude BJ picked for him to fight looks like he could be a beast. He might not even make it past his first fight

yeah that's for sure, I like a lot of the potential on this season. Plus I think the coaches are good, not gonna make them about themselves like Ronda and Miesha, plus Edgar obviously has a great staff but damn Team Penn - Pedenairas (sp), Parillo, Hackleman, and Coleman should provide some great laughs

and Dana using the time to talk **** about how bad Bellator must be if their champ (don't think he even said former champ) can't get into the house.

it was obvious though that dana specifically chose a strong wrestler to match up against the ex ww champ in his mw debut. Since lyman's weakness is his wrestling

becuase of his bellator fame he was specifically targeted to be made a fool of.

it was obvious though that dana specifically chose a strong wrestler to match up against the ex ww champ in his mw debut. Since lyman's weakness is his wrestling

becuase of his bellator fame he was specifically targeted to be made a fool of.

Yeah I felt bad for Lyman being a pawn in Bellator/UFC war when he is actually a good fighter that deserves to be on that show more than most of the guys

What's really going on?

is that a co-main event podcast reference by any chance? Whas Really Goin' On with Brandon Vera?

It was, best MMA podcast around. Train by day, co-main event podcast by night, once a week

For all the hype around him Pendrad looked bad in his first fight, the mexican guy he was fighting picked him apart on the feet, but then Pendrad used some lay and pray and the mexican guy gassed and Pendrad got the win. I don't see Pendrad winning another fight and I don't understand what all the hype is about

For all the hype around him Pendrad looked bad in his first fight, the mexican guy he was fighting picked him apart on the feet, but then Pendrad used some lay and pray and the mexican guy gassed and Pendrad got the win. I don't see Pendrad winning another fight and I don't understand what all the hype is about

the lay n pray from Pendred was nothing compared to what Spohn did, wow.

lads this guy pendred did what needed to be done for the W, he has the heart of a lion.not enough of those fighters anymore.

cant see him been finished. with those coaches he will only blossom.

Pendred sucks though, Spohn played it safe to secure a win to the next round and is actually skilled.

Fck Dana Spohn's fight may not of been the most exciting but his opponent allowed him to mantain a dominant position 75% of the fight and he did his job as for Pendrad he is a great grappler with a good chin if he improves his striking he will be hard to beat.

Pendred sucks though, Spohn played it safe to secure a win to the next round and is actually skilled.

yea, pendred was getting rocked every time he engaged on the feet

if spohn had come out winging punches and entertaining dana and got kod dana wouldnt be throwing him a bone.. spohn made the right choice

belive the hype the irish are taken over guys, its in our dna to fight and never give up.we dont tap out like you yanks

LoL Pendred sucks man, at least jump on the McGregor's bandwagon if you're throwing insults.

The world is not based around americas based fighters. Just you tube pendred cage warriors. The lad

Is a beast. European champions are still to come mcgreger nelson and gustafson all title contender. Just that u have to win a title in europe mma to get in the ufc. Joke.More than I can say for the american fighters. Wrestling bronze belt etc. Open your eyes to the rest of the world.

It's another house full of cans this season. The guy who won the latest fight really annoyed me. He gets dominated in the first round - arguably a 10-8 for his opponent - then is able to slightly get the better of striking exchanges in the 2nd when his opponent is completely gassed. He manages to stuff a few lazy takedowns, and latches onto his opponents neck with a rear naked to win the fight. Mind you, his opponent left his neck COMPLETELY exposed, almost like an instructor would do when teaching students the basic RNC application. The winner got a lucky victory, then he's talking about how he "perservered" and "weathered the storm" and all that nonsense. No dude. You got your butt kicked out there, looked terrible in general, and only won because the submission was gift wrapped and placed in your arms.

Ye im with you on that. He got lucky that other lad made a silly mistake. Much better fighter lost.Just watched silva v brown. Now that is what you need to be at. Smashing fight. Exposed neck was there for to long. But he looked good other wise. Coaches saying he was a machine in trainning. I think he over trainned out running the morning of his fight.come on.

Ye im with you on that. He got lucky that other lad made a silly mistake. Much better fighter lost.Just watched silva v brown. Now that is what you need to be at. Smashing fight. Exposed neck was there for to long. But he looked good other wise. Coaches saying he was a machine in trainning. I think he over trainned out running the morning of his fight.come on.

it was his fight to lose, Lima was pretty gassed but I think he landed some big shots in that 2nd round that really took it out of the Team Penn guy

Thought Corey Anderson looked decent. He has a ton of potential with his wrestling background and also training with Roufussport, even if he doesn't do great on the show he'll be in the UFC eventually, but then again I wouldn't be surprised if he wins the show either. Do you know him @Za1994 ?

Thought Dana was pretty harsh on the Josh guy, he didn't have great TDD but he didn't have none, defended a few in the first round but I thought it was funny him going for a flying armbar.

Gonna be funny next week seeing that guy who said wrestling was simple get mauled by the guy who wrestle****ed Lyman Good

Lads all the hating been done towards Cathal Pendred is ridiculous.... firstly just let me say hes a welterweight fighter, so hes fighting in this series a weight above what he should be... why you ask?... because if he enters the house now hes in the UFC regardless, better that than wait another year or two for the welterweight season. He made his name in Europe as a welterweight and he will fight in the UFC as a welterweight. Regarding the fight yes he got rocked by that fat sloppy Mexican and did what he could to survive... I agree the fight was crap but hes better than that n he did what he had to do to control and beat a guy in a bigger weight class... his true skills are yet to be seen and given that he really is up against it fighting at middleweight we might just see him survive his way through fights until he gets signed by the UFC and fights at his stronger weight at 170... I also completely agree with what he said about that "preacher" (egomaniac) Todd Monaghan... he is full of himself.

@brady2555 well said. Its a joke that he never got in already. If he was a yank he would have been in along time ago. Cage warrior champ come on. Wake up dana its not just him. There are alot more that are well capable of a shot in the ufc. Poor siry had to wait on a two week notice call up. Boy did he rock picket. Open the door conor, pendred,siry and fields. Rest to follow.

Lads all the hating been done towards Cathal Pendred is ridiculous.... firstly just let me say hes a welterweight fighter, so hes fighting in this series a weight above what he should be... why you ask?... because if he enters the house now hes in the UFC regardless, better that than wait another year or two for the welterweight season. He made his name in Europe as a welterweight and he will fight in the UFC as a welterweight. Regarding the fight yes he got rocked by that fat sloppy Mexican and did what he could to survive... I agree the fight was crap but hes better than that n he did what he had to do to control and beat a guy in a bigger weight class... his true skills are yet to be seen and given that he really is up against it fighting at middleweight we might just see him survive his way through fights until he gets signed by the UFC and fights at his stronger weight at 170... I also completely agree with what he said about that "preacher" (egomaniac) Todd Monaghan... he is full of himself.

pretty sure most fighters do that anyway

He's a can. Accept it.

Holy **** that was horrible judging, the guy had back mount for 10 minutes and they go to a 3rd round. So its 20-18, with a 3rd round, the other guy gets deducted a point (after being warned twice) making his maximum score 27, so unless that round was somehow a 10-7... wtf did I just watch.

belive the hype the irish are taken over guys, its in our dna to fight and never give up.we dont tap out like you yanks

Jesus man, please stop making embarrassing statements like that

Jeez this season is turning out to be pretty damn boring.

Hope this KO that is apparently worse than Uriah Hall's happens soon, wonder who it will be from, maybe Lima?

This season of TUF sucks, I haven't seen one guy with the potential to last in the UFC and make any sort of impact. If they want to do TUF fine but they need to go out and get actual up and coming MMA fighters with potential not just cans

Not looking like there is a TJ Dillashaw or a forest anyway so far. Most them lads would be destoryed in there weight catches in the ufc. Hope the best still to come. Poor season so far.

@BHennessy lighten up u boring f..k. only having a bit of banter wit the lads across the water. looking good u are now yankees. holding a good few belts now even if there not really yanks. I suppose you be claiming mcgregor if he ever gets the shot to beat aldo,or even pendred if he wins this seasons TUF. Only joking lads. I dont want my fellow country man given out to me again mr boring Hennssey.

Not looking like there is a TJ Dillashaw or a forest anyway so far. Most them lads would be destoryed in there weight catches in the ufc. Hope the best still to come. Poor season so far.

Lima looks like he has good potential same as that Corey Anderson and even Spohn but yeah they need a lot of work