Anthony Johnson: "I'm Not Hungry"

BruteDion

I was watching the count down and he was on the phone with his grandmother

I assume she asked him what most grandmothers do "have you eaten your 10 meals to day"

And A.J said "I'm not hungry"

Now A.J knows that was a damn lie....how dare he lie to his grand mother...he has not soul and should be out up there with the trash fighters like Jon Jones who rides with underage girls

He lost a fan

For real though I'm looking forward to this fight

rumbleweight

weird-people-fat-guy-eating-huge-ha.jpg

He's going to make weight this time. I saw him at the arena at this last event and he was trim. Rumble could beat Davis if he keeps this fight off of his back.

lol Rumble won't beat Davis

You're not a Rumble fan?

No he is a cheating can

But I was giving my legit prediction

Rumble stands no chance, he lost to ****ing welterweights

Phil Davis is a top 3 LHW

rumbleweight

He's going to make weight this time. I saw him at the arena at this last event and he was trim. Rumble could beat Davis if he keeps this fight off of his back.

You're not a Rumble fan?

No he is a cheating can

cheating can?

If anything he has been cheated his MMA career. The burns eye poke, the horrible Belfort stand ups, the kos eye pokes, the kos faking getting hit by an illegal strike.

Rumble has found the true power to guide him to a world title. He has gone Black to his roots by eating grits and collard greens. He can't be stopped now.

rumbleweight

You're not a Rumble fan?

No he is a cheating can

cheating can?

If anything he has been cheated his MMA career. The burns eye poke, the horrible Belfort stand ups, the kos eye pokes, the kos faking getting hit by an illegal strike.

Rumble has found the true power to guide him to a world title. He has gone Black to his roots by eating grits and collard greens. He can't be stopped now.

You make some good points, but still, he is literally the #1 example of a weight cutting can. Dude was a legit heavy weight cutting to 170.

I saw a pic of him next Grease and he made Grease look like a legit 170.

rumbleweight

You're not a Rumble fan?

No he is a cheating can

cheating can?

You make some good points, but still, he is literally the #1 example of a weight cutting can. Dude was a legit heavy weight cutting to 170.

Those days are long gone. rumble is black and gonna be better than ever. Phil Davis finna get that work.

rumbleweight

You're not a Rumble fan?

No he is a cheating can

cheating can?

Those days are long gone. rumble is black and gonna be better than ever. Phil Davis finna get that work.

Davis finna throw him for 5 bro

I hope not. Im going out for this fight and if im getting worked for a 5 dollar cover charge i wanna see a real fight. Not some Penn State wrestler doing his best Jerry Sandusky.

bro don't go out

These can fights aren't even worth $5

Save your $5 for GOAT matchups like Shogun vs Hendo or Matt Brown vs Diaz or Masvidal vs Abel

These "fights" just aren't worth your hard earned dollars

Rumble is a can. He should've stayed at World Series of Cans and beat on people with his skill level.

WSOF is a great organization with tier 1 talent, it's not a can organization like Cannator or UFcan. They hand select the greatest warriors coming out of jungle fights.

Rumble is a can. He should've stayed at World Series of Cans and beat on people with his skill level.

WSOF is a great organization with tier 1 talent, it's not a can organization like Cannator or UFcan. They hand select the greatest warriors coming out of jungle fights.

Ray Sefo would **** up Dana and Bjorn

Lol this fight isn't going to a decision, Davis gets his first takedown with ease and as they are falling Rumble will neatly fall into whatever sub Davis feels like pulling. His ground game and defence is genuinely that ****ty.

I'm thinking Rumble goes to sleep via the Wonderful Choke in.... 45 seconds.

Lol this fight isn't going to a decision, Davis gets his first takedown with ease and as they are falling Rumble will neatly fall into whatever sub Davis feels like pulling. His ground game and defence is genuinely that ****ty.

I'm thinking Rumble goes to sleep via the Wonderful Choke in.... 45 seconds.

That's right, Davis's sub game is that good he can literally make **** up and sub fools with it, and Rumble's ground game deserves a Shaq laughing gif

You know I was thinking the same thing but there really wasn't anything left for Rumble in WSOF. He definitely has the power to T/KO Davis but the only problem is Davis has good striking defense and everybody already knows about his wrestling. This is a rough first fight back in the UFC for him. If he loses I'd like to see him get another fight in the UFC.

Philly Phil too strong doe.

Archived