Iuri Alcantara will commit a murder in Berlin...

xFINISHxHIMx

OP knows his ****. They'll find pieces of Lee's body in 8 different dumpsters

who the hell is lee, why are you discussing two cans who aren't even in the ufc, from what I have gathered so far from this thread, luri is a boxer and bruce lee has been dead for years now. Oh, unless you are talking about the new UFC game, because lee is in that, have they added boxers as well now?

• 1 month later...
Vaungh Lee is no joke. Alcantra has his work cut out for him.

lol wat

After the fight you'll respect Vaungh Lee whether he wins or loses.

Dawg do you even ufc

That's a sentence fragment. Please rephrase your statement, concern, and or question and I will do my best to reply or answer you.

lol wat

hahahaha i always knew there was something severely wrong with you.

When are you going to realize that your baby insults can't phase me? If you really need to rustle someone, I say give Polo a try. He has spidey-rustle-senses and would be rustled even before you insult him.

i will put the over/under on Vaughn Lee lasting 26 seconds. I'll take the under obviously. Sig bet?

Sure.

iDkSkOeJT2LhS.gif

sig incoming

VAUGHAN LEE IS A MONSTER. Watch his last fight again. He was clowning on Nam Phan. He put on a clinic on that dude.

The only people he's lost to were top 10 ranked people. Assuncao and Dillashaw are both title contenders too. Lee wins this fight.

lol

i will put the over/under on Vaughn Lee lasting 26 seconds. I'll take the under obviously. Sig bet?

Sure.

iDkSkOeJT2LhS.gif

sig incoming

Are you saying our bet is valid?

lol thats what happens when 2 people agree to a bet you ****ing retard, not that you would have any clue.

VAUGHAN LEE IS A MONSTER. Watch his last fight again. He was clowning on Nam Phan. He put on a clinic on that dude.

The only people he's lost to were top 10 ranked people. Assuncao and Dillashaw are both title contenders too. Lee wins this fight.

lol

Current Predictions League totals:

Ozpride (95-59)-61.7% *

cashflow247 (89-54)-62.2% *

lol

lol

Current Predictions League totals:

Ozpride (95-59)-61.7% *

cashflow247 (89-54)-62.2% *

lol

owned

lol wat

hahahaha i always knew there was something severely wrong with you.

When are you going to realize that your baby insults can't phase me? If you really need to rustle someone, I say give Polo a try. He has spidey-rustle-senses and would be rustled even before you insult him.

LoL Glad others are realizing how awful of a poster you are. You can continue to mention me and accuse me of being rustled though.

Archived