UFC 172 Tailgate Party

FightClubber

Some of y'all have been asking... and here are the details for the Tailgate that's free and open to the public. If you're going to the UFC 172 Fight Club gathering on Friday, you will have a chance to win Autograph line passes!

photo UFC172_TAILGATEPARTYFLYER2_zps7bb3a472.jpg

So does this mean if I go I can't just get inline for a autograph. Please respond trying to go but not sure on all the info yet it would be very helpful thanks.

Malorg_33

Some of y'all have been asking... and here are the details for the Tailgate that's free and open to the public. If you're going to the UFC 172 Fight Club gathering on Friday, you will have a chance to win Autograph line passes!

So does this mean if I go I can't just get inline for a autograph. Please respond trying to go but not sure on all the info yet it would be very helpful thanks.

Malorg_33

Yes, if you go, you can just get in line. I expect the line passes allow you to jump to the front of the line.

Malorg_33

Yes, if you go, you can just get in line. I expect the line passes allow you to jump to the front of the line.

Didnt mean to vote for off topic. Sorry,but since it says free does that mean that the autographs are going to be free also. Please respond thanks

Malorg_33

Malorg_33

Didnt mean to vote for off topic. Sorry,but since it says free does that mean that the autographs are going to be free also. Please respond thanks

Malorg_33

Yes, it does.

Archived