Cung Le can crushing days are over. He now crushes eggs.

Spartacus__

Rumour has it Pettis was set to break this record, but injured himself after 13 eggs.

What's interesting about this hatred for Pettis lately is that Aldo has only had 1 more fight then Pettis since the WEC merger.

what a crappy record. People do the most pointless **** just to get in that book.

"Well Cung, all the legitimate world records are already really hard to beat, so lets see how many eggs you can stick up your butt without the eggs breaking!!!"

what a crappy record. People do the most pointless **** just to get in that book.

"Well Cung, all the legitimate world records are already really hard to beat, so lets see how many eggs you can stick up your butt without the eggs breaking!!!"

lol that would actually be a pretty badass record

lol that would actually be a pretty badass record

I think its more up Nick's Ring....

badum tis

Rumour has it Pettis was set to break this record, but injured himself after 13 eggs.

What's interesting about this hatred for Pettis lately is that Aldo has only had 1 more fight then Pettis since the WEC merger.

What hatred? Aldo rarely puls off a fight. Plus, he's the champion and is 14-0 under ZUFFA, he pretty much ran out of competition.

Pettis, however...

What hatred? Aldo rarely puls off a fight. Plus, he's the champion and is 14-0 under ZUFFA, he pretty much ran out of competition.

Pettis, however...

Aldo pulled out of UFC 125, UFC 149 and UFC 153. And at one point Dana was planning on having him fight at UFC 133 but he ended up injured, though he technically didn't pull out because it was never officially scheduled.

It just seems like a double standard, lets just agree they are both injury prone, inactive cans.

lol Spartacus is mad that Pettis makes Aldo look like a can

Lol why would I get mad, I love both of them. But I'm not gonna go full wikipedia nerdgin to argue with 12er

Research is how you can spot a truly elite keyboard warrior such as myself. It is my main weapon against the tyranny of ignorant cans on the interweb. (not that you are ignorant or a can.... but we have cans like CanRattler)

How well would other UFC fighters do??

GSP would LnP the hell out of those eggs for an easy decision.

Wanderlei would thrash talk at those eggs like a madman, duck them for months and eventually jump them with a couple of his mongoloid buddies.

Overeem would dominate going for a record, but would get KTFOd in the end.

Hendo would keep missing the 1st egg for 55 seconds and then destroy the last egg with the H-bomb and extra punch already on the floor.

Paul Daley would sucker punch more eggs after the time is up than during proper time.

Werdum would pull guard for a butt scoot session.

Browne would lose...

How well would other UFC fighters do??

GSP would LnP the hell out of those eggs for an easy decision.

Wanderlei would thrash talk at those eggs like a madman, duck them for months and eventually jump them with a couple of his mongoloid buddies.

Overeem would dominate going for a record, but would get KTFOd in the end.

Hendo would keep missing the 1st egg for 55 seconds and then destroy the last egg with the H-bomb and extra punch already on the floor.

Paul Daley would sucker punch more eggs after the time is up than during proper time.

Werdum would pull guard for a butt scoot session.

Browne would lose...

This might be your best post up to date.

Anderson Silva would taunt and circle the whole minute.

Machida would just wait to counter-attack.

Nick Diaz would ask where the chicken at and give its egg the middle finger.

Demetrious Johnson wouldn't accept the fight because the egg is two divisions heavier than him

When Luke Rockhold beats Tim Boetsch, Cung Le should come back and fight Rockhold. That would be an amazing fight IMO. That would be an epic standup battle if they decided to stand up or Luke Rockhold would take him down since he would have a big advantage on the ground. But that would be an amazing fight I think.

When Luke Rockhold beats Tim Boetsch, Cung Le should come back and fight Rockhold. That would be an amazing fight IMO. That would be an epic standup battle if they decided to stand up or Luke Rockhold would take him down since he would have a big advantage on the ground. But that would be an amazing fight I think.

cung would get kod in the first minute

He looked very unfit and out of shape in this.

Cung's cardio has always been suspect.I doubt he does any running at all,probably all gym work.In all fairness he never needed to be a cardio machine in his old days so he never had to take it serious.He imo joined the UFC too late in his career ,then taking a break for movies just further killed that ability to prepare properly for MMA.

I have no doubt what so ever that if Cung had say GSP like cardio he would be a mega champion,his stand up skill is awesome and he does have a wrestling background but of course with no cardio wrestling is suspect,just ask Hendo.

Archived