Edson "Cry Baby" Barboza continues proud brazillian tradition of making excuses

Mister_Caveman

Im not sure that science has gotten to the point they can perform chin replacement therapy yet, but when they do, im sure Barboza will be second in line behind Reem

lol Reem never got knocked out by a jab, and he is fighting Heavyweights

Barboza should be first,

Anyone who gets dropped by two can wrestlers like Castillo and Varner and gets KO'd by a jab from birdchested Cowboy is a can, bro.

He really did blink when the jab hit him. I was fearing for the hillbillys life before he hurt him. I think Edson can fight smart in a rematch and lump up that can forreal in a rematch.

Anyone who gets dropped by two can wrestlers like Castillo and Varner and gets KO'd by a jab from birdchested Cowboy is a can, bro.

He really did blink when the jab hit him. I was fearing for the hillbillys life before he hurt him. I think Edson can fight smart in a rematch and lump up that can forreal in a rematch.

Bro ....

G-Sot was dropped by a jab ...

Bro ....

G-Sot was dropped by a jab ...

Lol G-sot looks and fights like and old chit.

Anybody on this forum would body that damn scrub

Barboza is not even half as impressive as people make out. He's fought mostly cans, got a majority decision against Castillo, robbed a decision from Pearson, and doesn't have an impressive victory in his whole career

Worst **** I have read in like..... F-O-R-E-V-E-R!

Barboza owned Cowboy til he clipped him with a JAB, his chin is questionable... but Barboza's fighting skills are P4P!

Wait... is this a fatalstrife alt? Too much Brazilian loathing here to not wonder..

I think OP is the old Caveman from back in the day that had Guida as his AV.

I read your comment and thought, "Yeah, but he'll never admit that."...

And then he did in the next comment. LOL

Wait... is this a fatalstrife alt? Too much Brazilian loathing here to not wonder..

I think OP is the old Caveman from back in the day that had Guida as his AV.

I read your comment and thought, "Yeah, but he'll never admit that."...

And then he did in the next comment. LOL

If you can support a loser like Nick, why can't I support a loser like Guida?

Barboza is not even half as impressive as people make out. He's fought mostly cans, got a majority decision against Castillo, robbed a decision from Pearson, and doesn't have an impressive victory in his whole career

Barboza owned Cowboy til he clipped him with a JAB, his chin is questionable... but Barboza's fighting skills are P4P!

good fighters do not get destroyed by a jab. Thats a fact

Also, this was really gay, please cease and desist

Aye Chihuahua. What title has Guida ever held?

Strikeforce lightweight championship...

You know in the same org where Diaz held his...

What an idiot 8->

Big difference in the quality of fighters from when Guida was in Strikeforce and when Diaz was.

Aye Chihuahua. What title has Guida ever held?

Strikeforce lightweight championship...

You know in the same org where Diaz held his...

What an idiot 8->

Big difference in the quality of fighters from when Guida was in Strikeforce and when Diaz was.

Yeah you're right Evangelista Cyborg sucks compared to Josh Thomson or Gil.

Archived