Glover: "If I catch Jones in an armbar and he doesn't tap, I'm gonna break it and take it to Brazil"

Spartacus__

Where has this Glover-hype come from?!?! Seriously, I don't even...

The butthurt after Jones handles him will be huge.

Im still fairly confident Jones will win but Glover is still a big mystery right now.

The hype comes form the fact he's unproven and nobody knows how good he is, against top LHWs, just yet.

I get it, but not buying he could beat the likes of Jones.

Im still fairly confident Jones will win but Glover is still a big mystery right now.

The hype comes form the fact he's unproven and nobody knows how good he is, against top LHWs, just yet.

People thought Jones hadn't been tested and would get smashed by Shogun, and then he threw him for five and made him tap to strikes. A lot of people thought Anderson would lose to Franklin, and Weidman couldn't beat Anderson.

Grover Texas too ****ing stronk. He's about to derail this hype train once and for all.

People thought Jones hadn't been tested and would get smashed by Shogun, and then he threw him for five and made him tap to strikes. A lot of people thought Anderson would lose to Franklin, and Weidman couldn't beat Anderson.

Grover Texas too ****ing stronk. He's about to derail this hype train once and for all.

I think it's possible, we don't know much about Glover and this could be a shocker like the Silva fight, who knows. I'm actually excited about watching this fight.

Lol every single time Jones fights there is a horde of people on these forums that claims that THIS will be the guy that beats him and that he'll beat him with ease. Even before the Gus fight, which is why so many people came out afterward swearing that that fight wasn't close at all...even though it clearly was (closer than the judges had it at least).

Glover has a good shot; no question about that. Every guy Jones has fought while he's been champ has had at least a somewhat decent chance. It's a matter of how the fight will go down. The style of the fight will dictate the outcome. Just like 99.9% of every other fight that takes place.

Archived