They abort their young children,

UFCCagerattler

Cliven Bundy, 67, a rancher whose much-publicized land dispute with the federal government endeared him to conservatives, has decided to share his "idle thoughts" on race.

"They abort their young children, they put their young men in jail, because they never learned how to pick cotton," Bundy said to reporters, according to the New York Times.

"And I've often wondered, are they better off as slaves, picking cotton and having a family life and doing things, or are they better off under government subsidy? They didn't get no more freedom. They got less freedom,"

"In my mind I'm wondering, are they better off being slaves, in that sense, or better off being slaves to the United States government, in the sense of the subsidies? I'm wondering. That's what. And the statement was right. I am wondering,"

LOL Mr Bundy you are the goat racist.

Bull crap propaganda from the governments friends, the media. They are obviously trying to get people to turn against him.

lol he's on video saying it dude. He probably won't deny having said it either, those were some bold statements and he probably meant it from the bottom of his heart.

How can you go from a nobody to some national symbol and then to social pariah in less than a month. 8-|

i really don't care what his views are. he still has the right to certain freedoms.

You mean, like the kinds of freedoms he thinks black people should relinquish?

When you're trying to rally people with a message about freedom from government encroachment, it's probably in your best interest to keep quiet about your love of slavery.

Doesn't really change the issues he's having with the government, but if I were some dude camped out in his support, I may decide this racist ****ing hick isn't worth dying for.

i really don't care what his views are. he still has the right to certain freedoms.

When you're trying to rally people with a message about freedom from government encroachment, it's probably in your best interest to keep quiet about your love of slavery.

Doesn't really change the issues he's having with the government, but if I were some dude camped out in his support, I may decide this racist ****ing hick isn't worth dying for.

I don't think it's really about him though, it's the people taking a stand against the corrupt government, people all over the world are having enough of the **** that the leaders of their countries have been pulling.

Isnt this the guy who basically decided federal law doesn't apply to him? owes the government a ****load in unpaid grazing fees.

I don't know the whole story, I haven't been paying attention to it. From my limited understanding of it, he was paying them fee's for grazing on their land for decades and then they said the cattle were endangering some kind of tortoise in the region and put a limit on how many cattle he could have grazing there, he decided they could eat a fat **** and stopped paying.

Something like that, I'm sure someone else can elaborate further.

Where did he say he loved slavery? Or where did he say black people should relinquish freedoms? He sounds like an ignorant dude, but from what he said, I wouldn't call him a racist. It's pretty much common knowledge that black americans have been digging their own graves for a long time. I think thats what his hillbilly **** was attempting to communicate.

Where did he say he loved slavery? Or where did he say black people should relinquish freedoms? He sounds like an ignorant dude, but from what he said, I wouldn't call him a racist. It's pretty much common knowledge that black americans have been digging their own graves for a long time. I think thats what his hillbilly **** was attempting to communicate.

Sounds racist to me, I'm not going to argue semantics, and the intent of his remarks.

That's like saying Israel has been at war with Arabs since its creation, maybe the jews were better off in refugee camps.

I'm outtie 5000

Because its a question. Its an attack on government not blacks.

Regardless of what you feel in your tummy when you read that stuff, facts are facts. Its a legitimate question.

Slavery is immoral. Just getting that out the way. Now to address the question, which is all he is doing.

Slaves were expensive. Most people, not all, keep real good care of **** they invest in. More often than not slaves were well taken care of. They lived on plantations with their families, were well fed, clothed, etc.

Now compare to the black family today or ****ing any families. The family itself is the chain which binds society and unfortunately LARGELY due to government and welfare and subsidies that has been destroyed. Thats all he's saying. NOTHING about that is racist. He's simply noting a FACTUAL historic event and comparing to what is today.

Sounds racist to me, I'm not going to argue semantics, and the intent of his remarks.

That's like saying Israel has been at war with Arabs since its creation, maybe the jews were better off in refugee camps.

I'm outtie 5000

So he didn't say those things and you are just making it up.

I'm outtie 5000

He didn't say the phrase "i love slavery", you got me homie.

This guy is clearly a humanitarian, and the fact that he has to either pay people to work his land or do it himself probably doesn't play a part in his desire to return to the good old days when you could force someone and their children and their children's children to work it for free. That's not racist, that is just him expressing his dismay at the plight of black folks in this country.

There is absolutely nothing racist about this man, he's just misunderstood.

I'm outtie 5000

This guy is clearly a humanitarian, and the fact that he has to either pay people to work his land or do it himself probably doesn't play a part in his desire to return to the good old days when you could force someone and their children and their children's children to work it for free. That's not racist, that is just him expressing his dismay at the plight of black folks in this country.

False dichotomy 12er come on man. Your arguments conclusions don't follow your premises. You are feeling the comments and not thinking.

I'm outtie 5000

Where did he say that?

I wish we still lived in like hunter gatherers, **** must have been much more simple back then.

There are still hunter and gatherer societies, though very few these days.

Owambi lived in a simple hunter gatherer community, until the country got westernised and a corrupt government was formed.

I'm outtie 5000

Where did he say that?

He didn't, I'm taking his completely innocent comments about slavery and twisting them to run his name through the mud, because I suffer from a condition known as white guilt.

I just want to remind you guys, that despite the fact you support his stance against the government, you don't have to defend the ridiculous nonsense that comes out of his mouth.

I'm outtie 5000

Where did he say that?

He didn't, I'm taking his completely innocent comments about slavery and twisting them to run his name through the mud, because I suffer from a condition known as white guilt.

I just want to remind you guys, that despite the fact you support his stance against the government, you don't have to defend the ridiculous nonsense that comes out of his mouth.

Well said, just because you support someones cause, doesn't mean you have to support everything they do or say.

I'm outtie 5000

False dichotomy 12er come on man. Your arguments conclusions don't follow your premises. You are feeling the comments and not thinking.

This isn't logic class, this is a conversation on a message board, I don't want to hear about fallacies, ad hominem or any other bull**** like that homie.

I'm outtie 5000

Where did he say that?

I said he sounded ignorant, but I'm not going to join in some libtard circle jerk and just start making **** up. What would really be interesting, if people could just discus what he said.

Also, why would he show concern for black's aborting their children if he hates black people? I would think racists and bigots would be glad about that.

I'm outtie 5000

Where did he say that?

I said he sounded ignorant, but I'm not going to join in some libtard circle jerk and just start making **** up. What would really be interesting, if people could just discus what he said.

What would really be interesting, if you shut the **** up.

I'm outtie 5000

Where did he say that?

Thats not what im doing at all. I just suggest not diving in so hard on the spin.

I'm outtie 5000

Where did he say that?

What he said is "I'm wondering if they are better off as slaves", that is a racist ****ing comment. We won't even get into the rest of his rambling, incoherent nonsense. His statement implies that black people lack the intelligence to make a better life for themselves, and that they would have a better life if they were subjugated to the white man.

You think neil degrasse tyson would be better off picking cotton on some plantation?

I'm outtie 5000

This isn't logic class, this is a conversation on a message board, I don't want to hear about fallacies, ad hominem or any other bull**** like that homie.

It doesn't matter what you want to hear. Simply because this is a msg board doesnt mean that truth becomes negated. Thats like saying that well this is church, evolution is bull****. No because whether im in a ****ing church or any other point on this ****ing earth facts are facts. And your argument doesn't follow logically. And that will always be true no matter where you state it.

I'm outtie 5000

Where did he say that?

What he said is "I'm wondering if they are better off as slaves", that is a racist ****ing comment. We won't even get into the rest of his rambling, incoherent nonsense. His statement implies that black people lack the intelligence to make a better life for themselves, and that they would have a better life if they were subjugated to the white man.

You think neil degrasse tyson would be better off picking cotton on some plantation?

Damn straight he would.

I'm outtie 5000

It doesn't matter what you want to hear. Simply because this is a msg board doesnt mean that truth becomes negated. Thats like saying that well this is church, evolution is bull****. No because whether im in a ****ing church or any other point on this ****ing earth facts are facts. And your argument doesn't follow logically. And that will always be true no matter where you state it.

Speaking of evolution, given his views on race, I'd be shocked if he accepted evolution.

I'm outtie 5000

Where did he say that?

Strawmans all over the place. Someone burn them.

Lets say there was a group of homosexuals getting mad aids, and I said something like, man I wonder if they are better off ****ing girls? Does that make me a homophobe?

I'm outtie 5000

Where did he say that?

What would really be interesting, if you shut the f*** up.

Gotten to.

I'm outtie 5000

Where did he say that?

What would really be interesting, if you shut the f*** up.

Gotten to.

gotten to

I'm outtie 5000

Speaking of evolution, given his views on race, I'd be shocked if he accepted evolution.

Sure whatever. Adds nothing to the your original premise that hes racist but sure.

I'm outtie 5000

Where did he say that?

Thats not what im doing at all. I just suggest not diving in so hard on the spin.

He knows that. For some reason he is going full Jesse Jackson.

I'm outtie 5000

Where did he say that?

Lets say there was a group of homosexuals getting mad aids, and I said something like, man I wonder if they are better off ****ing girls? Does that make me a homophobe?

lol if you preface any suggestion with "groups of homosexuals getting mad aids" then yes it will probably be followed by a homophobic remark.

Might be better to suggest condoms or a change in promiscuous behavior before immediately suggesting they go to "pray the gay away" camp

I'm outtie 5000

Where did he say that?

hSVjMvZ.jpg

I'm outtie 5000

Where did he say that?

lol I'm so sorry for believing that my fellow human beings should be treated as human beings.

You should be more compassionate as a Jew BJJ, these KKK rednecks kill jews as well.

I'm outtie 5000

Where did he say that?

lol if you preface any suggestion with "groups of homosexuals getting mad aids" then yes it will probably be followed by a homophobic remark.

Might be better to suggest condoms or a change in promiscuous behavior before immediately suggesting they go to "pray the gay away" camp

oh boy... that **** doesnt ****ing follow.

I'm outtie 5000

Where did he say that?

lol I'm so sorry for believing that my fellow human beings should be treated as human beings.

You should be more compassionate as a Jew BJJ, these KKK rednecks kill jews as well.

All feeling, no thought whatsoever.

So I explain exactly why his comment was racist, BJJnoob responds by redirecting the conversation with an example about homosexuals and ONW calls me Jesse Jackson.

This went about as well as I knew it would.

Its not redirecting, its counter examples.

Read: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Counterexample

Snipet from above link: "In philosophy, counterexamples are usually used to argue that a certain philosophical position is wrong by showing that it does not apply in certain cases."

Its how I show you your argument is wrong.

Archived