And STILL the undisputed LHW champion of the world..

Cripta

Jon Bones Jonessssss!!!!

Don't mind me guys, just making a thread to bump after Jones humiliates Tex, just so that anyone who actually thought Tex stood a chance realizes how stupid they looked.

As a matter of fact, if you are actually stupid enough to think Tex is going to beat Jones, sign here so I can personally embarrass you tomorrow.

Thankyou for your time ladies and gentleman and here's to hoping that all the fights from UFC 172 keep us entertained regardless of who wins :)

Jon Bones Jonessssss!!!!

Don't mind me guys, just making a thread to bump after Jones humiliates Tex, just so that anyone who actually thought Tex stood a chance realizes how stupid they looked.

As a matter of fact, if you are actually stupid enough to think Tex is going to beat Jones, sign here so I can personally embarrass you tomorrow.

Thankyou for your time ladies and gentleman and here's to hoping that all the fights from UFC 172 keep us entertained regardless of who wins :)

the only thing stupid is your last sentence?

Probably

Still hope he gets knocked out cold before he catches 4-5 vicious hammer fists to his nose

He will take a 1-2 biscuit to the grill. Since he's black Grover might even give him a 1-2 buttermilk biscuit

LoL I will dance like I've never danced before if this actually happens

Archived