WTF the smallest bicep I've ever seen LoL

WarWest®

Hmm, legs to skinny. Had to cut weight from his biceps this time.

That's the zaksame thing I was thinking!

LIES you don't think.

It's not called weight cutting,but there are areas that fighters do NOT buff up where he needs to keep weight off.Easy using roids to work an area and gain 5 lbs in the arms or 10 lbs in the legs in one week,soon adds up making it impossible to make lower weights.

LIES you don't think.

It's not called weight cutting,but there are areas that fighters do NOT buff up where he needs to keep weight off.Easy using roids to work an area and gain 5 lbs in the arms or 10 lbs in the legs in one week,soon adds up making it impossible to make lower weights.

ar darn man, I just voted @zaksame as having the most iron jimmies on the forum in that thread. Now he has just bitten at a comment directed towards him, I guess even the ironest of jimmies can be cracked.

LIES you don't think.

ar darn man, I just voted @zaksame as having the most iron jimmies on the forum in that thread. Now he has just bitten at a comment directed towards him, I guess even the ironest of jimmies can be cracked.

It's not the first time, when you point out how he defends GSP being a ball licking, point fighting, roid monkey when he tries to call out other fighters for stalling his fragile emotions get hurt.

LIES you don't think.

You are officially off the iron jimmies list

How does this make you feel?

The sad part is he's more ripped than me......crap

The sad thing is, this guy is more ripped than you. It's ok though, because for an american, this guy is actually in good shape.

4fe3641317fdc.jpeg

God if I looked remotely close to that I'd shoot myself. We'll maybe not that extreme but I'd slap myself hard.

• 1 month later...

Archived