Driver strikes and kills teen, sues dead boy and his family

King_Can

So they didn't run a Breathalyzer on her, her husband happened to be a cop and witness and they conveniently didn't mention him in the report.'

Fantastic. I hope that **** gets cancer. Who tries to bankrupt a family after killing their kid?

So they didn't run a Breathalyzer on her, her husband happened to be a cop and witness and they conveniently didn't mention him in the report.'

Fantastic. I hope that **** gets cancer. Who tries to bankrupt a family after killing their kid?

do people not have a heart anymore

getting away with that is one thing but holy ****, sueing them?

This is some sad ****. Seems like she's trying to sue because she will have to pay the funeral and medical bills if the families lawsuit is successful but that's ****ed up they have already lost there kid and then their other kid has OD'd possibly as a result of depression because of this whole situation.

Cycling on the roads is too dangerous imo you can probably do it in some places I guess but I wouldn't do it over here.

This is some sad ****. Seems like she's trying to sue because she will have to pay the funeral and medical bills if the families lawsuit is successful but that's ****ed up they have already lost there kid and then their other kid has OD'd possibly as a result of depression because of this whole situation.

Cycling on the roads is too dangerous imo you can probably do it in some places I guess but I wouldn't do it over here.

It's illegal to cycle on the sidewalk

This actually happened to my family in 1989, my brother was killed by a un-licenced rider of a motorbike doing 130mph when it hit him and killed him. The rider was paralysed and escaped any punishment due to his injuries, he then successfully sued my parents because he couldnt work anymore and the house insurance had to cover it, i believe it was a 6figure sum of money. My parents wont talk to me about it so im sketchy on the details.

also illegal to cycle on the road in the dark without lights/reflectors/helmets.

I'd still do it I'm a badass like that

Archived