Forum member Iron Jimmies Hall of Fame

Mangasm

We just had 12er post some GOAT meltdowns from users with the most rustled jimmies in forum history, but now let's take some time to honor the battle hardened keyboard warriors who have never once had their jimmies even shifted in the slightest. It takes a whole lot of work to not get mad on the internet you know.

I gotta give the first nomination to @WarWest‌ . I have yet to see any form of butthurt from that guy ever.

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would say Zaksame is more of an autistic case than strong Jimmies but if anyone has managed to force him to respond my hat is off for him. I say autistic because he is fixated on Dana.

I have seen upsetting Cripta is kind of a challenge sometimes but he is in" Knee Grow" category.

Not at contender level but Hellequin and Tigerchamp are possibly a nominee in my book.

I would say Zaksame is more of an autistic case than strong Jimmies but if anyone has managed to force him to respond my hat is off for him. I say autistic because he is fixated on Dana.

I have seen upsetting Cripta is kind of a challenge sometimes but he is in" Knee Grow" category.

Not at contender level but Hellequin and Tigerchamp are possibly a nominee in my book.

@Mcmax3000 He is using the term KNEE GROW in a racist way, we should have that sort of thing on here where it could put of coloured people from joining the forum.

@Mcmax3000 He is using the term KNEE GROW in a racist way, we should have that sort of thing on here where it could put of coloured people from joining the forum.

Hey buddy, you forgot your medication today. It is time . need a sip of water?

Please don't use that word on here in future and we won't have a problem. Until then you just have to hope Mcmax is in a forgiving mood and doesn't temp ban you for using that word. Thanks, the beard.

Please don't use that word on here in future and we won't have a problem. Until then you just have to hope Mcmax is in a forgiving mood and doesn't temp ban you for using that word. Thanks, the beard.

Yes Sir. As you wish. I did not know you can use please and thanks in your posts. I am seriously impressed.

Yes Sir. As you wish. I did not know you can use please and thanks in your posts. I am seriously impressed.

Thank you for being so understanding. Have a nice day and enjoy the fights tonight, all the best, the beard.

You literally just stated that black people are only capable of menial labor and crime in a different thread you troll.

I rustled zaksame's jimmies earlier

He's disqualified

link?

Here:

Hmm, legs to skinny. Had to cut weight from his biceps this time.

That's the zaksame thing I was thinking!

LIES you don't think.

It's not called weight cutting,but there are areas that fighters do NOT buff up where he needs to keep weight off.Easy using roids to work an area and gain 5 lbs in the arms or 10 lbs in the legs in one week,soon adds up making it impossible to make lower weights.

He's disqualified

link?

Here:

LIES you don't think.

It's not called weight cutting,but there are areas that fighters do NOT buff up where he needs to keep weight off.Easy using roids to work an area and gain 5 lbs in the arms or 10 lbs in the legs in one week,soon adds up making it impossible to make lower weights.

Yep. DQ'd

He's disqualified

link?

Here:

LIES you don't think.

Lol! wish I could be bothered finding the thread he got rustled with me in, it was some funny stuff about GSP and he got really mad started calling me a retard among other things if I remember right =))

So getting zaksame to reply = being rustled?

LoL

Considering he doesn't reply to anyone except on the rare occasion that they totally crush whatever retardation he just posted, usually about Grease lightning, then yea I'd say its rustle.

I'd say I have some pretty solid jimmies. The only time they're "rustled" is when someone I've rustled incorrectly claims they have. It's the amateur "I'm rustled so I'll say he is and then check out of the thread" cop out.

I feel like I've seen you mad rustled up in some political/current event threads. I'll have to do some digging

I'd say I have some pretty solid jimmies. The only time they're "rustled" is when someone I've rustled incorrectly claims they have. It's the amateur "I'm rustled so I'll say he is and then check out of the thread" cop out.

I feel like I've seen you mad rustled up in some political/current event threads. I'll have to do some digging

I said solid jimmies. Not Iron jimmies. On a scale of Cabbage to end of career Chuck Liddell, I'd say I'm a Tito Ortiz. I get staggered but never get KOd.

Kevbo has high level jimmies, hence why he is in Scrap Pack

lol wut?

Scrap pack is the most fragile jimmies on the forum.

haha gotten too

You're DQ'd from the iron jimmie list

Lol, he's still gotten too from when you finished him with Butterbean on Fight Night.

Kevbo has high level jimmies, hence why he is in Scrap Pack

lol wut?

Scrap pack is the most fragile jimmies on the forum.

haha gotten too

You're DQ'd from the iron jimmie list

Lol, he's still gotten too from when you finished him with Butterbean on Fight Night.

True.

I guess getting KO'd by the Bean would scramble my jimmies up as well

Archived