The Desolation of Jones

Shuberling

It will happen tonight as Jones will back hand Texeira to keep the title, seriously guys, I know I normally take the piss to try and hope Jones will lose, but let's be honest, he's gonna keep Texeira at range like he did with Rampage, wait til he over commits, take Glover down and elbow the cardio right out his ****, then get an easy sub, just like his fight with Belfort. I'm calling 3rd round sub for Jones.

It will happen tonight as Jones will back hand Texeira to keep the title, seriously guys, I know I normally take the piss to try and hope Jones will lose, but let's be honest, he's gonna keep Texeira at range like he did with Rampage, wait til he over commits, take Glover down and elbow the cardio right out his ****, then get an easy sub, just like his fight with Belfort. I'm calling 3rd round sub for Jones.

My thread is better.

Shuberling, these threads never work out for you, bro.

You just dropped Big Tex's chances of winning by like 30%. Now it's at -20%.

I hope you're happy.

Well actually it was already 0% chance of winning, so it's just gonna be -30% now, I want Texeira to win, but he's gonna get torn a new one. This is the jungle and Jones the king of it, Texeira is trying territory that he has no chance of taking.

Shuberling, these threads never work out for you, bro.

You just dropped Big Tex's chances of winning by like 30%. Now it's at -20%.

I hope you're happy.

Well actually it was already 0% chance of winning, so it's just gonna be -30% now, I want Texeira to win, but he's gonna get torn a new one. This is the jungle and Jones the king of it, Texeira is trying territory that he has no chance of taking.

I was being generous and giving him a 10% chance of winning.

You're right though, it is -30% now.

Archived