lmfao Phil Davis is running and trying to hang on fer dear life

Teemu

Carnages, your trolling gets so old. You basically just say the opposite of what you actually think any time anyone posts anything, and people just find it ****ing HILARIOUS. That's essentially the standard of trolling here, and that's the only thing consistent about this forum.

Don't get me wrong, I think that saying things that are obviously untrue in a matter-of-fact manner is funny and all, but... wait. No, I don't. It's not at all.

Carnages, your trolling gets so old. You basically just say the opposite of what you actually think any time anyone posts anything, and people just find it ****ing HILARIOUS. That's essentially the standard of trolling here, and that's the only thing consistent about this forum.

Don't get me wrong, I think that saying things that are obviously untrue in a matter-of-fact manner is funny and all, but... wait. No, I don't. It's not at all.

Hilarious considering in this instance you're the guy posting the opposite of what everybody is thinking.

Hilarious considering in this instance you're the guy posting the opposite of what everybody is thinking.

Yep. That's the joke, Shannon. You're a chick, right?

Yep. That's the joke, Shannon. You're a chick, right?

That's a male fighter homie

Stop posting then

nobody actually cares what you think lmao

You named yourself Ameriman and you never root for Americans

now please, go back to taking hot loads in your mouth

Stop posting then

Lmao! I think I rustled his jimmies. I think this is the first time Carnages has ever said something serious... Nobody cares what I think? It's funny that when you stop trolling that your insults begin to sound like something a six grader would say out of humiliation.

The "hot loads" thing was really clever, though. Gotta give you that one.

Stop posting then

Lmao! I think I rustled his jimmies. I think this is the first time Carnages has ever said something serious... Nobody cares what I think? It's funny that when you stop trolling that your insults begin to sound like something a six grader would say out of humiliation.

Truth.

Carnage is DQ'd from the Iron Jimmies HoF

Stop posting then

Truth.

lol no

This fight was great! Had respect for Phil, before he started shooting his mouth to Jones and talking trash and totally ignoring Rumble......I love it when real ****y dudes get beat the hell up, and I loved at the post fight presser when Jones high fived Rumble! Who crumbled like a cookie when it counted...lol

Stop posting then

Truth.

This gives me an idea @Mangasm‌

Instead of nominating people for iron jimmy HOF, you should start an iron jimmy survivor type game where everyone is listed and people get eliminated for getting rustled. Last man standing is the ultimate keyboard warrior.

Its called sarcasm.. A lot of people use it.

Stop posting then

Truth.

This gives me an idea @Mangasm‌

Instead of nominating people for iron jimmy HOF, you should start an iron jimmy survivor type game where everyone is listed and people get eliminated for getting rustled. Last man standing is the ultimate keyboard warrior.

This idea is much better than my idea. It also helps that in the wake of a Jones fight we already have a ton of DQ's.

I'll type up the list after work.

Archived