Congratulations to Jon Jones

Spartacus__

LMAO....JBJ stood with Glover and bullied him against the cage! So Glover....when were you supposed to slaughter him?

Don't worry bro, forums just filled with blind idiots who cling on to any hope of someone beating Jones, the sooner they accept that it's never going to happen, the less blind and dumb they'll be :)

lol butthurt thread #1

Are you saying he didn't eye poke? Just curious.

He did.

But, Glover purposely spit his mouth piece out three or times right when Jones was rocking him.

He was clearly just buying time to recover.

lol butthurt thread #1

He did.

But, Glover purposely spit his mouth piece out three or times right when Jones was rocking him.

He was gassed and breathing with his mouth open. I'm sure that's worse than constantly eye poking, right?

lol butthurt thread #1

He did.

lol shutup

Glover was just tired/didn't give a ****

No way he was actually worried about Jones finishing him LMAO!

lol butthurt thread #1

He did.

He was ready to continue right away but the ref has to clean it.. regardless multiple eye pokes and running >>>>> spitting a mouth piece out

LMAO....JBJ stood with Glover and bullied him against the cage! So Glover....when were you supposed to slaughter him?

Don't worry bro, forums just filled with blind idiots who cling on to any hope of someone beating Jones, the sooner they accept that it's never going to happen, the less blind and dumb they'll be :)

lol you pick all the betting favorties and act like you know **** about ****, **** off troll.

Jones didn't eye poke the entire time. He put his palm on the guys forehead after he was warned my the ref.

Big Jones fan here but even I wasn't thrilled about him running away most of the last 30 seconds.

Everytime Glover took the hand out of his forehead he couldn't move forward because of Jones' fingers.

It's not only about the eye poke, but the possibility of it.

I dont need this mma chit. The supposed #1 p4p fighter in the world has to use dirty tactics and lame methods to win fights.

MMA has been dead for a while but it just fully decomposed tonight.

Have you seen the phoney pound 4 pound list on the home page? It's way corny weidman low and gus not num 1 not to mention HUNT is missing.

Jones didn't eye poke the entire time. He put his palm on the guys forehead after he was warned my the ref.

Big Jones fan here but even I wasn't thrilled about him running away most of the last 30 seconds.

Everytime Glover took the hand out of his forehead he couldn't move forward because of Jones' fingers.

Everytime Jon palmed his head Glover should have just left hooked his elbow right on the ulnar nerve then smashed him with an overhand and another left hook on the jaw.

The ref should just deduct a point instantly after each eye poke

Then nobody will eye poke again

like half these guys do it on purpose, it's bull****

You get like 2 free eye pokes a fight, also 2 free cage grabs and 2 free low blows

And how many mouthpiece spit outs do you get??

You get like 2 free eye pokes a fight, also 2 free cage grabs and 2 free low blows

Ref should warn him when he had his hand wide open...

Of course Glover wouldn't come in, he didn't want to get ****ing eye poked. Open hands to keep the distance = cheating

Everytime Jon palmed his head Glover should have just left hooked his elbow right on the ulnar nerve then smashed him with an overhand and another left hook on the jaw.

I hope you're not serious.....

Ref should awarn him when he had his hand wide open...

Of course Glover wouldn't come in, he didn't want to get ****ing eye poked. Open hands to keep the distance = cheating

WHen he tried that bull shizzle with gus he got chin checked...

I thought the same. I wanted him so bad to left hook that elbow. I just hope Gus brings his glasses.

Jon would have backpedaled or ran away before he could get that off

Everytime Jon palmed his head Glover should have just left hooked his elbow right on the ulnar nerve then smashed him with an overhand and another left hook on the jaw. I like that. Was thinking how he could fold that chicken wing in half

And how many mouthpiece spit outs do you get??

unlimited

Archived