Jones vs Weidman

Ansem

Dude, we've watched Jones dominate for a couple of years now. Draw some effing conclusions already, will ya?

Weidman would be just another guy who is too short in size and reach to threat Jones with anything. It doesn't matter if you're a very good fighter or a great one. Wake up.

Give me another lenghty Gustafsson guy and we may start a conversation.

I am officially convinced that the majority of people who comment in these forums are completely insane. Bones would destroy Weidmann. I bet Weidmann wouldn't even take the fight unless there were millions involved. Jones would destroy Anderson, and always would have, now all of the sudden Weidmann is Superman, and this sucks because I am a Weidmann fan, but Jones would eat his lunch. He is way to big and athletic for Weidmann, and now that we are getting a real look at Jones' chin, Weidmann's only chance would be to wrestle him, and when he ends up on bottom it will look like someone slashed his face up with a box cutter from Jones' elbows.

I am officially convinced that the majority of people who comment in these forums are completely insane. Bones would destroy Weidmann. I bet Weidmann wouldn't even take the fight unless there were millions involved. Jones would destroy Anderson, and always would have, now all of the sudden Weidmann is Superman, and this sucks because I am a Weidmann fan, but Jones would eat his lunch. He is way to big and athletic for Weidmann, and now that we are getting a real look at Jones' chin, Weidmann's only chance would be to wrestle him, and when he ends up on bottom it will look like someone slashed his face up with a box cutter from Jones' elbows.

Weidman offered to fight Jones on two weeks notice when Hendo pulled out of their fight, so I'm pretty sure he'd take the fight.

Get off his nutts, without his reach and eye pokes he's nothing and you know it. He couldnt take glover down, hes not taking Weidman down.

Dude, we've watched Jones dominate for a couple of years now. Draw some effing conclusions already, will ya?

Weidman would be just another guy who is too short in size and reach to threat Jones with anything. It doesn't matter if you're a very good fighter or a great one. Wake up.

Phil Davis.. oh **** wait a minute LOL!

What Phil Davis? You imbecil. Read what I said again. Give me a LENGTHY guy like Gus. Jones dwarfs Davis. Davis is small FFS.

<

Get off his nutts, without his reach and eye pokes he's nothing and you know it. He couldnt take glover down, hes not taking Weidman down.

Another idiot that has to make excuses as to why Jon Jones completely destroyed Glover Texeria. Jon Jones didn't even get touched by Glover's "superior striking", completely picked him apart, and left him looking like his face was bitten by a rabid pit bull. Smarten up. Jones is a beast pure and simple. You probably think Chuck Liddell would beat him in his prime too. I love that one. Especially when Liddell got his **** knocked out by 3 fighters that Jones finished easily.

What Phil Davis? You imbecil. Read what I said again. Give me a LENGTHY guy like Gus. Jones dwarfs Davis. Davis is small FFS.

lol you called him a retarded idiot without comprehending what he was saying you retarded idiot.

On a serious note, it seems like Jones has had trouble twice in a row with a fighter he could not take down I think all they need to do now is avoid the clinch and eye pokes and deal with the striking to beat him, all of which Weidman has the potential to overcome.

On a serious note, it seems like Jones has had trouble twice in a row with a fighter he could not take down I think all they need to do now is avoid the clinch and eye pokes and deal with the striking to beat him, all of which Weidman has the potential to overcome.

He just stood with Glover for 25 min, in phone both range... and put a proper beating on him. He strikes with the best of em fella.

Jones is going to destroy Gus this time around. He probably has him figured out like a rubics cube. The first time was a fluke, bottom line. Just wait and see. People making these claims about Weidmann is just hilarious, is everyone that hard up for a Superfight. Let me tell you a secret, there aren't going to be any Superfights, and Jones would make Weidmann even more of a stuttering, stupid baboon after a fight.

Jones is going to destroy Gus this time around. He probably has him figured out like a rubics cube. The first time was a fluke, bottom line. Just wait and see. People making these claims about Weidmann is just hilarious, is everyone that hard up for a Superfight. Let me tell you a secret, there aren't going to be any Superfights, and Jones would make Weidmann even more of a stuttering, stupid baboon after a fight.

Butt hurt alert.

You don't have to figure Gus out. He defends the TD and boxes. Jones is the one throwing unorthodox techniques and crawling across the ring. Either Jones can take him down or he can't. Unless Gus' TDD fell off the face of the earth, I don't expect this fight to be on the ground.

If anything Gus has Jones figured out and a second striking fight benefits him seeing as he already picked Jones apart and wrecked his face the first time.

Jones supporter calling his WIN a fluke lol....

I think all they need to do now is avoid the clinch and eye pokes and deal with the striking to beat him,
Hmmm...

Avoid eyepokes.... and deal with striking.... hmmm...

How do you exactly avoid eyepokes from a guy who has a 10" reach advantage over you?

How do you deal with the striking of a guy who: has a 10" reach advantage over you and is eyepoking you constantly?

Archived