Luke Rockhold

Bobmyster

This dude should fight again within 8/10 weeks, his last two fights have taken less than 3 minutes per fight to end, with rockhold taking no damage at all last night.

So who is next?

Vitor would be a great rematch and Luke would take a non trt vitor,

Bisping would be more personal but is a lose lose for rockhold, if he wins he doesn't climb the ladder and if he loses he drops down the rankings.

I prefer a number 1 fight v Sousa next!

This dude should fight again within 8/10 weeks, his last two fights have taken less than 3 minutes per fight to end, with rockhold taking no damage at all last night.

So who is next?

Bisping would be more personal but is a lose lose for rockhold, if he wins he doesn't climb the ladder and if he loses he drops down the rankings.

check your PM for Sig bro

Hopefully they give him Spits.

I would love too see that too, to see Spits get TKFO, but that fight does nothing for Rockhold as far as progressing him closer to a shot

Sure it does, if he goes out there and destroys Bisping, which he will, it only looks good in the eyes of Dana and Silva. The fans get a win as well.

Hopefully they give him Spits.

I would love too see that too, to see Spits get TKFO, but that fight does nothing for Rockhold as far as progressing him closer to a shot

Sure it does, if he goes out there and destroys Bisping, which he will, it only looks good in the eyes of Dana and Silva. The fans get a win as well.

Fans win for sure, but if goes out and beats Souza I think he gets the next title shot

So who is next?

Actually his last 3 fights have taken less than 3 minutes per fight to end.

Vitor knocked him the **** out less than a year ago.

Fighting to complete cans doesn't give you a shot at the #1 contender.

Rockhold's UFC *debut* was against a cheating roided up Brazilian freak -- in BRAZIL. He got caught by a savage kick Vitor could never pull off without his ****-juice.

Luke has earned his rematch -- especially after Vitor's dropping out of a title match -- which is shameful in itself, and an admittance of his depency on TRT to perform.

In a fair fight, Luke destroys Cheatorr Belchfart.

Dana - make that ****ing fight NOW.

Vitor knocked him the **** out less than a year ago.

Fighting to complete cans doesn't give you a shot at the #1 contender.

Rockhold's UFC *debut* was against a cheating roided up Brazilian freak -- in BRAZIL. He got caught by a savage kick Vitor could never pull off without his ****-juice.

Luke has earned his rematch -- especially after Vitor's dropping out of a title match -- which is shameful in itself, and an admittance of his depency on TRT to perform.

In a fair fight, Luke destroys Cheatorr Belchfart.

Dana - make that ****ing fight NOW.

TRT was legal, therefore Vitor wasn't cheating, so STFU.

Legal "in Brazil" -- that's laughable dude. Cheatorr knows he can cheat if he fights only in Brazil. Fight outside of his "legal" roid zone? Out of the question -- not even for the belt. What a great legacy. Can't believe you're defending that fool.

Legal "in Brazil" -- that's laughable dude. Cheatorr knows he can cheat if he fights only in Brazil. Fight outside of his "legal" roid zone? Out of the question -- not even for the belt. What a great legacy. Can't believe you're defending that fool.

I won't waste my time arguing with retards.

Archived