Why Jon Jones Will Never Fight in Afghanistan, Iran, Nigeria, Pakistan, Saudi Arabia, Somalia, Sudan

BeLikeWater

Answer = Shariah Law

In countries such as Iran, Nigeria, Pakistan, Saudi Arabia, Somalia, Sudan and Mali, amputations for habitual thievery and the lesser crime of petty theft is state-sanctioned.

I'm no Shariah legal expert but It seems that the serial acts of attempting to rob somebody of their eyeballs and vision seems like grand theft and would result in the amputation of Jon Pokey Jones' hand if he were to attempt that thievery in any of those countries.

I'm not lobbying for Jones' immediate amputation for his prior offenses but for the sake of mankind I just want to see Pokey repent and obtain the healing that he so desperately deserves.

I'd love to see Gus retain his title in his own backyard but the only way that I see Pokey not resorting to illegal tactics is to book the fight in Yemen. Althawra Sports City stadium in Yemen has a 30k capacity.

I am an Iranian and although do not approve many stupid things that happens there , cutting hand does not happen in Iran and is not part of the law there. Muslims are two groups. Shia and Sunni. The cutting hand is part of Sunni tradition and Iran is a Shia country.

Does Brian support Shariah Law?

I am an Iranian and although do not approve many stupid things that happens there , cutting hand does not happen in Iran and is not part of the law there. Muslims are two groups. Shia and Sunni. The cutting hand is part of Sunni tradition and Iran is a Shia country.

In 2008, the Islamic Republic of Iran saw five double amputations in a single week--five convicted robbers were each sentenced to have their right hands and left feet amputated http://wikiislam.net/wiki/Amputation_in_Islam

Amputation has been a punishment in Iran since the Islamic revolution of 1979 installed Islamic law, but Iran’s judicial authorities have rarely publicized examples of its use and have rarely ordered double amputations. In the newly publicized instances, the courts ordered the right hand and left foot cut off, making it difficult, if not impossible, for the condemned to walk, even with a cane or crutches.

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/01/11/world/middleeast/11iran.html?_r=0

Guys if you're not nice to Brian he will back trace it and report you to the FBI. Consequences will never be the same.

Good point, Carnage must be checking out his windows for surveillance vans constantly, living a life filled with anxiety and paranoia.

Does Brian support Shariah Law?

In 2008, the Islamic Republic of Iran saw five double amputations in a single week--five convicted robbers were each sentenced to have their right hands and left feet amputated http://wikiislam.net/wiki/Amputation_in_Islam

Amputation has been a punishment in Iran since the Islamic revolution of 1979 installed Islamic law, but Iran’s judicial authorities have rarely publicized examples of its use and have rarely ordered double amputations. In the newly publicized instances, the courts ordered the right hand and left foot cut off, making it difficult, if not impossible, for the condemned to walk, even with a cane or crutches.

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/01/11/world/middleeast/11iran.html?_r=0

The southern mentioned region in the article is an independent area that is governed by Sunni Muslims of Iran.nine percent of Iranian are Sunni and 90 percent Shia.

The southern part is where most black Iranian live. they mostly emigrated there from African countries and brought with them their Shariah which is Sunni. We do not have amputation punishment in Shia areas of Iran. And please do not tell me you knew all these things before putting Iran's name beside other countries that do amputation.

Archived