Jones would MESS Cain up in a HW fight

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Agree... Jones would poke the hell out of Cain's eyes

Jones doesn't need to poke fools. He's got an IRON chin, and is the best talent in MMA right now (excluding Anderson obviously). He would put Cain up against the cage and F him up with the harshness.

Agree... Jones would poke the hell out of Cain's eyes

Jones doesn't need to poke fools. He's got an IRON chin, and is the best talent in MMA right now (excluding Anderson obviously). He would put Cain up against the cage and F him up with the harshness.

michael-jordan-lol.gif

think thats enough, tell us what you really think Cole

I really think Jones is a BAD dude. He can't be beat by anyone, ever. He will retire with the belt whenever he chooses. He makes it look easy out there, too easy, like he does this for his own enjoyment. He toys with fools, and beats them where they are best. Glover? Amazing inside striker with SICK power? No problem.... Jones takes every shot he can give and doesn't even notice he got hit. Gus? Excellent outside technical striker... Doesn't matter, Jones wobbles him 3 times, gets cut up, but keeps coming forward and wins the fight like the BEAST he is.

Considering he has pretty much beaten every 205er there is I doubt he will lose there, but I'd pick Cain over him. I also want to see a Rashad rematch, and hopefully there is a ref that actually takes points off when people cheat

Finally an actual post. I don't think we need to see Rashad against Jones again. I like Rashad, and really don't wanna see him face first in the cage again. Yea Jones does accidentily poke mother f'ers in the eye from time to time, but who can blame him? This is a cage fight homies, he's feeling out his range and keeping fools off him with that straight arm... nothing wrong here.

Considering he has pretty much beaten every 205er there is I doubt he will lose there, but I'd pick Cain over him. I also want to see a Rashad rematch, and hopefully there is a ref that actually takes points off when people cheat

Finally an actual post. I don't think we need to see Rashad against Jones again. I like Rashad, and really don't wanna see him face first in the cage again. Yea Jones does accidentily poke mother f'ers in the eye from time to time, but who can blame him? This is a cage fight homies, he's feeling out his range and keeping fools off him with that straight arm... nothing wrong here.

michael-jordan-lol.gif

lol if Jones tries to push Cain against the fence he finna get bodied

Ahhhhhaha thats a good one my homie G. Cain is smaller then Jones and has less wrestling credentials. What's cain gonna do with that flabby **** boddy of his? I'll tell ya what he's going to do, get murdered against the fence. Jones will use his own medicine against him. Watch and believe in Jones.

Ahhhhhaha thats a good one my homie G. Cain is smaller then Jones and has less wrestling credentials. What's cain gonna do with that flabby **** boddy of his? I'll tell ya what he's going to do, get murdered against the fence. Jones will use his own medicine against him. Watch and believe in Jones.

michael-jordan-lol.gif

Cain would throw Jones for 5.... LEEEEEEEEEEEET'S GOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH!!!

Bahharrrhahahha. Man you made a funny one homie. Jones WILL throw Cain for 5 if he wants to. But he'd be just as happy smashing his face up against the cage or from a distance.

bro if you think Jones is a better wrestler than Cain......well then you probably have downs

Jones would get ****ed by Cain

Cain's cardio is too much, he will stick to him like glue, just like he did to the superior striker JDS

Cain easily wins this

Cain would throw Jones for 5.... LEEEEEEEEEEEET'S GOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH!!!

Bahharrrhahahha. Man you made a funny one homie. Jones WILL throw Cain for 5 if he wants to. But he'd be just as happy smashing his face up against the cage or from a distance.

michael-jordan-lol.gif

bro if you think Jones is a better wrestler than Cain......well then you probably have downs

Jones would get ****ed by Cain

Cain's cardio is too much, he will stick to him like glue, just like he did to the superior striker JDS

Cain easily wins this

JDS is the man, don't talk ish about him.. you my homie but don't cross that line G.

Anyhow, Cain got some good wrestling, yes. But Jones is superior. His TDD is tops. He will shrug Cain off for 25 min with EASE. He will do what Cain does to peoples and throw them up against the cage and batter them. But, Jones will FINISH Cain within 4 rounds. Jones got sick Cardio, better then Cain, Cain will fade in the 4th and Jones will pounce like the jungle cat he is.

Cain would body him.

He's at 205 for a reason you fool. He's too afraid to get in there with the big boys.

He makes 205 with ease.. like he doesn't even cut much weight. Ya, on occasion he's gotta cut a few lb's from his biceps and legs, but that doesn't mean he struggles by any stretch of the imagination.

Once Jones annihilates Gus, bashes DC, and ****s up Rumble he will go to HW and rip that belt from Cains stubby fingers... in 4 rounds... with a FINISH.

forget that... Cain's constant push forward would **** Jones up. He's used to people being tentative with him and staying at the end of his reach. Cain would give him no space and come straight at him. Look how he got JDS all confused by not respecting his space JDS is a way better striker than Jones and he got ****ed up. + Velasquez has dealt with more athletic freakishness than Jones has in Lesnar. Granted that Lesnar isn't a great talent but if Lesnar couldn't overpower him you can bet your **** that Jones won't.

The only HW that Jones destroys is Candon Vera. Cain would break jones within two rounds. JDS, Mike Hunt, Reem and Cheezburger ****ing Roy all push his **** in. Barnett and Murr both break something to take home. Werdoom schools him. Jones would rather have kidney and liver damage from cutting weight from his legs and arms than face the damage the HW division would do to him.

None of you guys have a clue what ur talking about. You think Cain hits harder then Glover? Laughable.

Jones wants to fight Gus and DC first. Once he runs through these two he will have no more challenges and go up to take the strap from Cain.

What you guys really don't understand is Daniel Cormier is just as good as Cain (he is his wrestling coach after all), and after Jones MURDERS Gus in the rematch, he will fight DC.

Admittedly, that will easily be the hardest fight Jones will ever have (next to Cain). But he will still win. After he beats DC all you guys will come around and say how wrong you were about Jones being the greatest fighter in the world. Watch what happens when Jones beats DC, all you fake fans will come out the woodwork and support the true greatest in the sport.

Archived