Just after the bell rang in the Jones fight did anybody else notice...

Ace954

The stare down between Jones and Fertita through the cage? Lorenzo was clearly not impressed with his showboating at the end of the fight and his willingness to run away and not engage in the final moments. Lorenzo even looked at someone else and quickly raised his eyebrows like an acknowledgement he wasn't impressed.

Even Dana looked cold as ice and didn't appear to want to be anywhere around Chicken Bones. As soon as he put the belt around him, he walked out of the octagon.

I just think the stare down along with Dana's body language was really telling. Not long till Chicken Bones gets his first loss and runs off to Bellator crying about his bosses lol.

He almost knocked Glover out with a wheel kick in the final seconds. Don't diss the greatest like that, he'll wreck your favorite fighter and you'll cry about it. Haters.

He was on his bike running away in the final seconds bro

My dude, he was doing his Ali impression and then threw a wheel kick.

He was in Glovers range for 24 min and 50 seconds, don't act a fool.

He almost knocked Glover out with a wheel kick in the final seconds. Don't diss the greatest like that, he'll wreck your favorite fighter and you'll cry about it. Haters.

He wasn't in his range that long lol that's why he pokes them in the eyes when he feels eye ball he knows they're in range and can hit him but they're already blinded by then unfortunately.

He wasn't in his range that long lol that's why he pokes them in the eyes when he feels eye ball he knows they're in range and can hit him but they're already blinded by then unfortunately.

Jones palmed Glovers forehead from a distance cause he's a straight G.

Look at this G....... used his feet to find his range.

7889603.jpg

Glover was out on the feet at least 3 times in that fight

Jones traded hooks with him all night

*Gasp*

Did you just join my J.J. fan club?

Fake Anderson fan

Don't do it homie. Anderson is the best to ever live. Jones is doing his best Anderson impression, and he's slowly morphing into the LHW/HW version of the #1 p4p best to ever live.

7889603.jpg

too bad none of those even landed lol.

7889603.jpg

None of what landed? He was using his foot as a range finder in that pic. Shortly after this happened to Glover:

7889679.jpg

7889603.jpg

None of what landed? He was using his foot as a range finder in that pic. Shortly after this happened to Glover:

7889679.jpg

Even Glover's torso is disappointed in his performance

7889603.jpg

7889679.jpg

Glover did great. He connected on Jones chin with his best shots, he attempted many take downs, and hung in there for 25 min.

Jones is a god tho, you can't blame Glover.

In the last couple of minutes I had to remind myself it was Jones fighting, not Condit or Kalib Starnes. The guy looked like Usain Bolt.

Must be why Chicken Bones is sponsored by Nike.

Too bad he couldn't finish a guy that got rocked by Maldonado...

I bet you were one of those guys I heard at BWW sayin Ohhhhhhhhh at all the wheel kicks and sh!t that just whiffed. And yeah when you have a 10in reach advantage you can put your palm on someones forehead lol. If any of the fighters he has faced had the same reach Jones would be maybe .500. Easy to look good and flashy when you have a 10in+ reach advantage over all your opponents lol. Jones is a joke and better stay at lhw fighting smaller guys or he will get KO'd several times before he retires. Funny how he spent the night in the hospital after fightint a guy his size who wasn't even talked about as one of the best lhws of all time.

7889603.jpg

7889679.jpg

Glover did great. He connected on Jones chin with his best shots, he attempted many take downs, and hung in there for 25 min.

Jones is a god tho, you can't blame Glover.

Glover did better than I expected, but I didnt see him land many good shots. None them had KO potential.

He did his best in the 1st round. Between rounds he mentioned that he hurt his shoulder at some point. Reflected in the rest of the fight it seemed. Not saying he would have won but when you are known for your power, striking, close range striking like against the cage that can really play a factor.

I disagree that none had KO potential. Some of his uppercuts especially at the beginning looked pretty powerful.

what annoyed me was the constant putting an open hand in front of the face trick, the fact he has been doing it every fight and we now find out its illegal for him to do so, why hasnt a ref done his job and warned him for it

the technique he used to hurt glovers shoulder was interesting he tied him up against the cage and twisted his body whilst holding both glovers arms.

what annoyed me was the constant putting an open hand in front of the face trick, the fact he has been doing it every fight and we now find out its illegal for him to do so, why hasnt a ref done his job and warned him for it

the technique he used to hurt glovers shoulder was interesting he tied him up against the cage and twisted his body whilst holding both glovers arms.

Yea I knew something was wrong with Glovers arm after seeing Jones contort it the way he did. I've never seen a submission attempt like that before, pretty slick if you ask me.

And come on now, these guys are fighting in a cage with tiny gloves on... Don't start getting all soft talking bout more rules this and illegal that. We need less rules for ****s sake.

He did his best in the 1st round. Between rounds he mentioned that he hurt his shoulder at some point. Reflected in the rest of the fight it seemed. Not saying he would have won but when you are known for your power, striking, close range striking like against the cage that can really play a factor.

I disagree that none had KO potential. Some of his uppercuts especially at the beginning looked pretty powerful.

I meant out of those that connected. They all seemed to be a little off. I dont know why Glover said "he took my best shots". I'm sure if he landed clean he would have TKO'd Jones.

I meant out of those that connected. They all seemed to be a little off. I dont know why Glover said "he took my best shots". I'm sure if he landed clean he would have TKO'd Jones.

Yeah that makes sense. Every time his uppercut or something would miss I would think "d@mn". Didn't look like the ones that connected were his best shots either. Pretty sure his right arm was the one that was hurt and correct me if I'm wrong but that is his dominate hand. Also would affect how he performed in the clinch.

Oh well. On to the next one! We'll see how he does in the rematch and possibly DC. Then I guess Rumble?

Jones did that to Glover, it wasn't some freak accident. just saying.

They want Jones to lose so bad, the hate is strong. But it is comical. They just cannot see how Jones bullied and manhandled Glover at his own game. Even eating some clean shots and dishing it out. The reach thing is a joke, doesn't even apply when Jones has Glover against the cage and the two are literally "phone booth" fighting. If someone kept placing the hand on my face, it would piss me off and motivate me to knock his block off....but Glover simply couldn't launch an offense because JBJ simply too good, goodbye haters. :D

They want Jones to lose so bad, the hate is strong. But it is comical. They just cannot see how Jones bullied and manhandled Glover at his own game. Even eating some clean shots and dishing it out. The reach thing is a joke, doesn't even apply when Jones has Glover against the cage and the two are literally "phone booth" fighting. If someone kept placing the hand on my face, it would piss me off and motivate me to knock his block off....but Glover simply couldn't launch an offense because JBJ simply too good, goodbye haters. :D

Brilliant. take note haters.

I think they should be more strict on guys that are chronic eye pokers and cage grabbers. These ****ers do it every single fight and never get a point taken away.

The ref should tell them in the back "I know your planning to grab that ****ing fence, don't ****ing do it, you clearly don't respect me anymore, if you grab that fence I'm immediately taking a point."

Brilliant. take note haters.

You should change your AV to Jones, much better than the current one.

For what? 5 seconds out of 5 rounds? He stood in front of the guy for almost the entire rest of the fight and guys like you find 5 seconds to criticize? wow.

Too bad he couldn't finish a guy that got rocked by Maldonado...

I bet you were one of those guys I heard at BWW sayin Ohhhhhhhhh at all the wheel kicks and sh!t that just whiffed. And yeah when you have a 10in reach advantage you can put your palm on someones forehead lol. If any of the fighters he has faced had the same reach Jones would be maybe .500. Easy to look good and flashy when you have a 10in+ reach advantage over all your opponents lol. Jones is a joke and better stay at lhw fighting smaller guys or he will get KO'd several times before he retires. Funny how he spent the night in the hospital after fightint a guy his size who wasn't even talked about as one of the best lhws of all time.

Lots of guys get rocked by Moldonado. He has some of the best boxing in the UFC

For what? 5 seconds out of 5 rounds? He stood in front of the guy for almost the entire rest of the fight and guys like you find 5 seconds to criticize? wow.

..And poked him in the eyes multiple times which is illegal plus holding his fingers out at eye level throughout a lot of the fight yes I will criticise that ****

Can Jones copy anyone else in one night? Ray Lewis dance, Rashad Evans cage entrance, Ali hands raised. He really needs to get his own material.

He also imitated Liddell by getting rocked by the cage in the 5th

161yxhs.gif

Archived