Sign in to follow this  
TUF

Bethe Correia Rustling Lady Jimmies

Yes 172 was another example of how turrible wmma is but seeing Correia rustling Shayna the Deuce of Spades and the "Four Horsewomen" made me a fan for life.

RR.gif

Here's the thing, @jessamynduke didnt get beat, she's just still growing into her MMA self. She has a bright future. #4horsewomen

— Shayna Baszler (@QoSBaszler) April 27, 2014

I'm gonna point out the obvious & say if Ronda would've disrespected her opponent like @bethecorreia did, there would be no end 2 the haters

Right after shaking hands w/us? 2 faced. At least Ronda is decent enough 2 not be fake. Dont shake my hand next time.

Betche is the GOAT

this ^^^ it makes me lol everytime i watch it too with Shayna, Edmond, and Duke in the background of the GIF as she's trolling them.

Also Baszler is cut effective immediately from team TUF in the camps league and their will be an internal investigation into our recruiting department as to why she was ever signed in the first place.

Also Baszler is cut effective immediately from team TUF in the camps league and their will be an internal investigation into our recruiting department as to why she was ever signed in the first place.

It's because is the team is run by a can, homie.

Lmao

I still question the decision to this day

No Rousey fans in this thread allowed. @Mcmax3000‌ please ban this troll account ^^^

No Rousey fans in this thread allowed. @Mcmax3000‌ please ban this troll account ^^^

lol you are off the iron jimmies list

kangaroo's can't hop backwards

lol mcmax flagged me. Corruption!

I didn't flag you. I disagreed with you.

He didn't flag you, he disagreed with you, as he should. I'm going to flag you for crying about being flagged though.

That hurts even more. Canadians are suppose to be the most agreeable people on Earth.

That hurts even more. Canadians are suppose to be the most agreeable people on Earth.

No, we're polite. Or, at least, that's what we make the rest of the world think.

He didn't flag you, he disagreed with you, as he should. I'm going to flag you for crying about being flagged though.

You ****! @rodrodMMA92‌ add this can to this broken jimmies list

and while you're at it add captain "save a ho" here for signing a bunch of female tuf noobs and then making a thread about how it was a bad decision like we didn't already know.

No, we're polite. Or, at least, that's what we make the rest of the world think.

you guys can't even vandalize without being pleasant

meanwhile-in-canada-29973.jpg

McMod finna use Jones' eye poking in EA UFC.

Nah, I'll smother you as GSP for 25 minutes.

Lul

Not gonna happen

and while you're at it add captain "save a ho" here for signing a bunch of female tuf noobs and then making a thread about how it was a bad decision like we didn't already know.

bro @PoloRidah‌ is a bad influence on me. He signed Deuce of Spades and used some kind of jew jedi mind trickery to get me to buy her from him.

bro @PoloRidah‌ is a bad influence on me. He signed Deuce of Spades and used some kind of jew jedi mind trickery to get me to buy her from him.

GOATridah is like a slick used car salesman, you have to watch out for him homie.

Betche is coached by the Pitbull brothers!?!?!

Automatic badass.

Yeah, because if Alves and Arvloski coach you it's like safe sex, it's a wrap.

GOATridah is like a slick used car sales, you have to watch out for him homie.

I just looked through some of his old pictures on Facebook and found this...

CurbCarSalesman.jpg

Their's no denying it anymore. @PoloRidah‌ i want a full refund on Baszler effectively immediately

GOATridah is like a slick used car sales, you have to watch out for him homie.

I just looked through some of his old pictures on Facebook and found this...

CurbCarSalesman.jpg

Their's no denying it anymore. @PoloRidah‌ i want a full refund on Baszler effectively immediately

also Larry David ^^^ is Jew GOAT

Was my plan from the beginning, your love for TUF cans is no secret and I exploited that for some guap.

Was my plan from the beginning, your love for TUF cans is no secret and I exploited that for some guap.

You can! I took out 12er in the camps league, and now i'm going to go full Bethe CorGOATia and take out you, carnages, and mauro next

RR.gif

You can! I took out 12er in the camps league, and now i'm going to go full Bethe CorGOATia and take out you, carnages, and mauro next

RR.gif

Team Polo is too strong doe.

WMMA is getting stacked meng

Pena, Betche, Meisha, Albu, Eye

just cut every other woman/man hybrid and you would have a GOAT division

I love betting against people who don't actually watch the UFC and just pick fights based on the Vegas odds. It's hilarious.

Bethe too strong. Butt too nice

Yes 172 was another example of how turrible wmma is but seeing Correia rustling Shayna the Deuce of Spades and the "Four Horsewomen" made me a fan for life.

RR.gif

Here's the thing, @jessamynduke didnt get beat, she's just still growing into her MMA self. She has a bright future. #4horsewomen

I'm gonna point out the obvious & say if Ronda would've disrespected her opponent like @bethecorreia did, there would be no end 2 the haters

Right after shaking hands w/us? 2 faced. At least Ronda is decent enough 2 not be fake. Dont shake my hand next time.

I thoroughly enjoyed watching the female Wallid pitbull her way through that nearly 9" reach advantage and put on a Boxing and Muy Thai clinic as well as displaying good ground control and her ability to reverse and better her position after she was taken down.

Too bad Glover didn't watch and learn from her clinic.

Jessamyn's mom, Mable Duke, also went off on a FOX reporter for his tweet about Duke's loss. I can't post it though due to profanity. :))

Automatic badass.

She's also trained by Wallid Ismail.

Bwhahaha "Horsewoman" down!

It's down to 3.

Perhaps Shayna Baszler should STHU & fight instead of ****ing. Or aren't other fighters worth breathing the same air as her lmao!

What a turd & sore loser like the mistress of ducking.

RR.gif

I thoroughly enjoyed watching the female Wallid pitbull her way through that nearly 9" reach advantage and put on a Boxing and Muy Thai clinic as well as displaying good ground control and her ability to reverse and better her position after she was taken down.

Too bad Glover didn't watch and learn from her clinic.

Jessamyn's mom, Mable Duke, also went off on a FOX reporter for his tweet about Duke's loss. I can't post it though due to profanity. :))

Automatic badass.

She's also trained by Wallid Ismail.

Hi Brian 8->

RR.gif

wrong thread

Meh. Correia can say whatever she wishes. She barely won her fight with Julie Kedzie and followed that with a lackluster decision over Jessamyn Duke. I haven't seen anything from her that makes me think should wouldn't get crushed by Ronda. Miesha would probably school her.

WMMA is P6P but she looks like cyborgs less ugly but still ugly sister.

black-guys-laughing.gif