Bow down to GOATmi and Valli-GOAT...

xFINISHxHIMx

Not allowed to be a fan

I was a fan of GOATmi before the first season of TUF was even aired 2005... Boxing Fan!

[-(

what does Gomi have to do with TUF or boxing...?

I watched MMA before you even knew what it is... MMA was there, before you saw the reality show ''The ultimate Fighter'' in 2005, Gossip girl!

Not allowed to be a fan

I was a fan of GOATmi before the first season of TUF was even aired 2005... Boxing Fan!

[-(

I watched MMA before you even knew what it is... MMA was there, before you saw the reality show ''The ultimate Fighter'' in 2005, Gossip girl!

I oughta hit you with a Whitepage overhand right biscuit for sayin sumpin like dat

Not allowed to be a fan

[-(

you must have been about ten years old then, right?

Things women tell you when they see you naked for the first time?

what I took from that was that your dad used to dress up as your mom when he touched you

Not allowed to be a fan

[-(

I oughta hit you with a Whitepage overhand right biscuit for sayin sumpin like dat

Great, can't wait, come at me bro... I'll counter you Glover Teixeira style, right - left - LaLaLand!

Not allowed to be a fan

[-(

I watched MMA before you even knew what it is

Lol

You're retarded and need to just be quiet before you embarrass yourself more.

Archived