USA rules. we now have all the belts from each division.

jayzee

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Pfffftttt... The only way you got the Welterweight title was because GSP got tired of beating your guys, so it's a flawed victory.

GSP lives in North AMERICA you can.

So, by that definition, don't Featherweight, and Bantamweight count, since they're from south AMERICA?

Pfffftttt... The only way you got the Welterweight title was because GSP got tired of beating your guys, so it's a flawed victory.

So, by that definition, don't Featherweight, and Bantamweight count, since they're from south AMERICA?

Yes, like OP said, America has all belts.

Now, everyone laugh at Europe and Asia.

Yes, like OP said, America has all belts.

Now, everyone laugh at Europe and Asia.

Don't we do that already??? ^^

The only belt that matters is the Heavyweight belt, the baddest man on the planet

And Mondragon currently holds that belt and he is Brazilian

Mondragon ain't no paper champ, he claims his set which is actually Brazil. He ain't reppin' Amercia claiming Mexico like some bish from the suburbs

Just the other day I was arguing with a friend of mine about how not all americans are stupid.

But sometimes it's tough to argue

LoL Your rustle level is almost reaching what it was after Silva received his beat downs.

not as rustled as you were when Cannedey was exposed as a ****ing CAN!

Just the other day I was arguing with a friend of mine about how not all americans are stupid.

LoL Your rustle level is almost reaching what it was after Silva received his beat downs.

Lol Polo, I've seen some horrible users who keep saying "you're rustled" when they have nothing to answer, but don't embarrass yourself homie

Lol Polo, I've seen some horrible users who keep saying "you're rustled" when they have nothing to answer, but don't embarrass yourself homie

I wasn't answering anything in reference to myself here. I know who you're talking about though and it's quite sad.

LoL You're reaching.

409284714.jpg

Says the man wearing 200lbs of vest to use a notepad

LoL You're reaching.

409284714.jpg

Says the man wearing 200lbs of vest to use a notepad

LoL Now it's my turn to tell you not to embarrass yourself here.

I'd say the average American is smarter than the average Brazilian.

By far. Brazilians are ****ing retards

lol

So true. Does anyone actually buy Hendricks as a legit champion anyways? I mean the guy had to have someone else vacate their title after losing to them to even win it, and then he put on a sad performance like the Lawler fight.

Good ol AmeriCANS actin like there **** don't stink

I'd say the average Canadian is smarter than the average American.

Maybe the further north you go, the more intelligent you get.

false

The Inuits are like cavemen

Polar bears are going to rule the world.

Polar bears are going to rule the world.

BenRothwell_Headshot2012.png

false

The Inuits are like cavemen

LOL!

I remember watching a right bombed one at a store with a half empty bottle of Listerine trying to take it back. He kept trying to argue that he got the wrong kind and the green one was no good. Some the funniest **** I have ever seen.

God the immaturity reeks In here. You guys took a serious subject and turned it into a troll war! Please don't junk up my thread!! Trolls have been warned!!! Got it??

Shut the **** up

You're the idoit that made this stupid thread and now your crying troll? WTF was this thread suppose to mean anyways? "we now have all the belts from each division"? That doesn't make sense and there are clearly champs that aren't American.

It aint your fault though man. You are clearly another victim of the American education system, and I want you to know it's okay. You need to do the American thing and sue the government for you being a moron. That's how you roll in the states.

God the immaturity reeks In here. You guys took a serious subject and turned it into a troll war! Please don't junk up my thread!! Trolls have been warned!!! Got it??

Shut the **** up

You're the idoit that made this stupid thread and now your crying troll? WTF was this thread suppose to mean anyways? "we now have all the belts from each division"? That doesn't make sense and there are clearly champs that aren't American.

It aint your fault though man. You are clearly another victim of the American education system, and I want you to know it's okay. You need to do the American thing and sue the government for you being a moron. That's how you roll in the states.

Damn son

U mad

Shut the **** up

This is exactly what I am talking about. Exactly..

Shut the **** up

Damn son

U mad

lol

Oh yeah, right mad.

Shut the **** up

LOL

Well what did you mean by "we now have all the belts from each division"?

There is only one belt for each division, so why use "belts"? And there are clearly champs that aint American. So what's up? Please explain

Shut the **** up

LOL

Well what did you mean by "we now have all the belts from each division"?

There is only one belt for each division, so why use "belts"? And there are clearly champs that aint American. So what's up? Please explain

Dont sweat it man...OP clearly went full american on this thread!

Archived