Bisping accepts Luke's call out on Twitter...

xFINISHxHIMx

Bisping will fight any man anywhere, he dont duck nobody

being the most called out man in the history of combat sports keeps him relevant, he just has to turn up and fight and collect the money

your sig is the GOAT

why thank you sir :)

credit goes to @WarWest for posting it in the first place

WTF would Rockhold even call him out?

Because of **** Bisping talked in the past while Rockhold was holding the MW title in StrikeForce. I'm not even sure you watch this chit.

C-Chris Weidman- Fighting the runner.

1-Anderson Silva- Recovering from a severe injury and hasn't confirmed if he is returning.

2-Vitor Belfort- Recovering from the TrT ban by the NSAC.

3-Lyoto Machida- Gifted a title shot against WeidGOAT.

4-Jacare Souza- Rockhold has a win over this man.

5-Luke Rockhold

6-Tim Kennedy- Rockhold has a win over this man.

7-Mark Munoz- Has a fight scheduled with Mousasi.

8-Michael Bisping- Past beef with Rockhold and has been the MW gatekeeper for years.

9-Francis Carmont- Coming off a loss.

10-Gegard Mousasi- Fight scheduled with Munoz.

11-Yoel Romero- Coming off a win and is likely to be matched up with Rockhold if they don't give the fight to Bisping.

12-Costas Philippou- Rockhold destroyed this man.

13-Tim Boetsch- Rockhold destroyed this man.

Romero or Bisping seem most likely for Rockhold's next fight if he wants to stay busy.

Because of **** Bisping talked in the past while Rockhold was holding the MW title in StrikeForce. I'm not even sure you watch this chit.

8-Michael Bisping- Past beef with Bisping and has been the MW gatekeeper for years.

Romero or Bisping seem most likely for Rockhold's next fight if he wants to stay busy.

Did you mean to put past beef with himself?

I think Romero would be a good fight but I doubt Bisping takes it. Unless Romero changes his ways and talks shyt to him. Would be an interesting fight but I would take Romero.

8-Michael Bisping- Past beef with Bisping and has been the MW gatekeeper for years.

Did you mean to put past beef with himself?

I think Romero would be a good fight but I doubt Bisping takes it. Unless Romero changes his ways and talks shyt to him. Would be an interesting fight but I would take Romero.

No, that was a mistake, thanks for pointing it out. I edited it.

I would pick Romero as well.

Why is Rockhold wanting to fight someone who just came off a lost?

I answered this question earlier in the thread but if you take a look at the MW top 10, the only fights available for Rockhold are rematches or Spits. So if he wants to stay busy he is either going to fight Kennedy/Souza, two men which he already has wins over, or he can smash Bispings face in for a pay check and enjoy it at the same time. He could possibly be matched up with Romero as well who is on a 4 fight win streak in the division.

Archived