Carlos Condit robbed Nick Diaz at UFC 143

PATSTER

Between this and the Gus/Jones crap, I am about to puke. I am definitely staying off these forums for awhile, because people are delusional. Carlos Condit won the fight against Nick Diaz fair and square, and would do it again, because he is a better fighter than Diaz. Jon Jones beat Gus fair and square, and will do so in much more convincing fashion this next time around, probably with a finish. Everyone needs to get back on their meds, and stop eating the retard sandwiches. Just because you like a fighter, does not mean they win every close fight they are in. In both cases there was a clear cut winner, and I don't like either of them, not a big fan of the Jackson/Winklejohn fighters. For some reason they annoy me. I think its Greg Jackson's ears.

Between this and the Gus/Jones crap, I am about to puke. I am definitely staying off these forums for awhile, because people are delusional. Carlos Condit won the fight against Nick Diaz fair and square, and would do it again, because he is a better fighter than Diaz. Jon Jones beat Gus fair and square, and will do so in much more convincing fashion this next time around, probably with a finish. Everyone needs to get back on their meds, and stop eating the retard sandwiches. Just because you like a fighter, does not mean they win every close fight they are in. In both cases there was a clear cut winner, and I don't like either of them, not a big fan of the Jackson/Winklejohn fighters. For some reason they annoy me. I think its Greg Jackson's ears.

You're eliminated from the iron jimmies thread.

REAL talk

Try a lil harder why don't you. It's pretty weak seeing you try to post what people wanna hear around here, just to attempt to fit in and be liked.

If you get me some naked pictures of your hot mama, I'll be your friend and like your posts too :-\"

Says the complete nobody lmao

REAL talk

Try a lil harder why don't you. It's pretty weak seeing you try to post what people wanna hear around here, just to attempt to fit in and be liked.

If you get me some naked pictures of your hot mama, I'll be your friend and like your posts too :-\"

Damn son

U mad

REAL talk

lol

Damn, you really told me. You posting on a UFC forum, sucking metaphorical schlong, really makes you a somebody. Guess I'll never be as balling as you there patster :((

REAL talk

lol

Damn, you really told me. You posting on a UFC forum, sucking metaphorical schlong, really makes you a somebody. Guess I'll never be as balling as you there patster :((

Damn son

U madder

REAL talk

Damn son

U mad

U mad is pretty weak. Unless you're a lil 14 yr old with a crustache, that **** just aint funny.

I still give you effort points though West. I'm sure you'll come at me with somethin a lil better next time.

REAL talk

Damn son

U mad

U mad is pretty weak. Unless you're a lil 14 yr old with a crustache, that **** just aint funny.

I still give you effort points though West. I'm sure you'll come at me with somethin a lil better next time.

Damn son

U maddest

REAL talk

Damn son

U mad

Damn son

U maddest

Can confirm, rustle is off the charts.

REAL talk

Damn son

U mad

Damn son

U maddest

:-q

Thought you'd be able to step your game up there West. Disappointing to say the least.

REAL talk

Damn son

U mad

Damn son

U maddest

Thought you'd be able to step your game up there West. Disappointing to say the least.

Damn son

I don't know what comes after maddest, but you're that

REAL talk

Damn son

U mad

Damn son

U maddest

Damn son

You gonna bust out the "I know you are, but what am I" 's next?

REAL talk

Damn son

U mad

Damn son

U maddest

Damn son

Damn son, you still mad? That was yesterday, move on with your life.

REAL talk

Damn son

U mad

Damn son

U maddest

Damn son

Got bored with rustling your jimmies yesterday and left before I read your last post. Had to reply, last post wins remember? lol

REAL talk

Damn son

U mad

Damn son

U maddest

Damn son

Damn son

Your anger runs deep breh

REAL talk

Damn son

U mad

Damn son

U maddest

Damn son

Got bored with rustling your jimmies yesterday and left before I read your last post. Had to reply, last post wins remember? lol

Man, any idiot who gets a response to his post is claiming rustled jimmies these days

REAL talk

Damn son

U mad

Damn son

U maddest

Damn son

Man, any idiot who gets a response to his post is claiming rustled jimmies these days

You are pretty rustled about that, arent you? DQ'd.

Archived