Who would you rather see brutally KO'd

edh1

Tough choice, but I'd take Floyd Mayweather. I'd like to see Jon Jones get a humbling, brutal KO that sends him down a few notches, but have him continue fighting. I'd like to see Floyd Mayweather be on the receiving end of an orbital socket crushing, jaw shattering KO that ends his career.

I agree that Floyd will never be KO'd. Those guys usually pitter patter their way to a decision. Floyd took advantage of a referee mistake and KO'd Ortiz with a cheap shot, but other than that his last honest KO was back in 1999 over some can from Uganda. As much as I despise the guy, he's a great boxer and there just aren't many credible challengers. Besides, if on the off chance he does get beat before he retires, it will be done on the judges' scorecards.

However, Floyd Mayweather does have a chance of being shot to death by some other thug retard's posse.

Tough choice, but I'd take Floyd Mayweather. I'd like to see Jon Jones get a humbling, brutal KO that sends him down a few notches, but have him continue fighting. I'd like to see Floyd Mayweather be on the receiving end of an orbital socket crushing, jaw shattering KO that ends his career.

I agree that Floyd will never be KO'd. Those guys usually pitter patter their way to a decision. Floyd took advantage of a referee mistake and KO'd Ortiz with a cheap shot, but other than that his last honest KO was back in 1999 over some can from Uganda. As much as I despise the guy, he's a great boxer and there just aren't many credible challengers. Besides, if on the off chance he does get beat before he retires, it will be done on the judges' scorecards.

However, Floyd Mayweather does have a chance of being shot to death by some other thug retard's posse.

That last sentence is so true and funny.

=D>

People who want to see great fighters lose are just jealous of greatness. All Mayweather does is stand in front of his opponent for half the fight and dare them to hit him, but they are scared to throw a punch. Then, after the fight, they say he ran. All Jones does is dominate all of his opponents, yet he still doesn't get the respect he deserves. As far as their personalities, who cares?

People who want to see great fighters lose are just jealous of greatness. All Mayweather does is stand in front of his opponent for half the fight and dare them to hit him, but they are scared to throw a punch. Then, after the fight, they say he ran. All Jones does is dominate all of his opponents, yet he still doesn't get the respect he deserves. As far as their personalities, who cares?

Not Floyd's greatness. . . it's his arrogance and crassness that would make him getting KTFO so enjoyable. A come-uppance if you will.

Get it, Freud?

Archived