Sign in to follow this  
Mcmax3000

Cain Velasquez & Fabricio Werdum coaching TUF: Latin America, Fighting at UFC 180 on Nov 15

Not really a surprise, but it's official now.

If you can stand listening to a lot of spanish, the announcement is live right now:

UFC need to stop calling this crap 'special announcements'. How much does it cost to hold a PC in Mexico? UFC must be rich Pendejos...

I betcha, Dana and Lorenzo have an XboxJUAN and a PS4 in their JET. [-( No hablas espanol Amigo...

UFC need to stop calling this crap 'special announcements'.

Why? Announcing the next Heavyweight title fight doesn't qualify as a special announcement?

Apparently TUF Latin America will be Bantamweight, and Featherweight.

At least its not flyweight.

If they can find enough guys, a Flyweight season would be a smart idea. They need more guys for that division.

lol really?

Are they going to have a TUF for every major fight now?

UFC is dead

Cain is hurt, he can't fight till November. This makes perfect sense homie.

This **** would never happen in Bellator

Why? Announcing the next Heavyweight title fight doesn't qualify as a special announcement?

You've said it already, not really a surprise. A tweet would be enough imo.... I can't even watch the video lol are Cain and Werdum in attendance?

Apparently TUF Latin America will be Bantamweight, and Featherweight.

At least its not flyweight.

If they can find enough guys, a Flyweight season would be a smart idea. They need more guys for that division.

They do, but seriously these guys are just to small. I mean they are literally the same weight/height as an average 8th grade boy.

I can't even watch the video lol are Cain and Werdum in attendance?

Yes, them, Dana, and a couple of people that I'm assuming are from their TV partner in Mexico are on stage.

You've said it already, not really a surprise. A tweet would be enough imo.... I can't even watch the video lol are Cain and Werdum in attendance?

Try this video:

http://www.mmafighting.com/2014/4/29/5665210/ufc-to-make-special-announcement-from-mexico-city

and yes they are there.

Dana is talking about Jones vs Cain right now. He said it's "Not the time for a Cain vs Jones superfight right now". He said Jon has to many challenges right now in Gus and DC, but eventually he will be forced to move up due to weight cutting concerns.

they need to stop making champs coach tuf it just stalls them from actually defending there belt...

So, instead of coaching TUF, you propose that Velasquez sit at home, and do nothing instead? He's injured. He wasn't going to be defending the belt before then anyway, TUF or no TUF.

they need to stop tying their Champs up with stupid TUF contracts, we want to see them fight not **** and moan on a reality tv show

^^^

What don't you guys not understand? Cain is injured, he can't fight until November at the earliest.............. Him doing tuf has no bearing on him fighting 7 months from now.

UFC need to stop calling this crap 'special announcements'. How much does it cost to hold a PC in Mexico? UFC must be rich Pendejos...

I betcha, Dana and Lorenzo have an XboxJUAN and a PS4 in their JET. [-( No hablas espanol Amigo...

3631997-uh_wtf_gif.gif

...WTF are you trying to say?

I think the "Mexico City" part is big. Not sure if MMA will ever be big in Mexico, but we'll find out.