Sign in to follow this  
12еr

Jon Jones finna get bodied by the power of Blacksplosiveness

This Hydrogen truth bomb was dropped by Reddit user IchTuDerWeh

Anthony Johnson has been preparing to defeat JBJs #1 weapon for many years, it all started back at UFC Fight Night:Lauzon vs Florian. That fateful night started with Johnson being brutally poked in the eye by Tommy Spear only to come back and land a vicious finishing move (notice how Tommy actually goes for another eye poke right before the KO). Rumbles next fight was against Kevins Burns, not only was he poked in the eye it was so bad the fight needed to be stopped and Rumble need surgical intervention to correct the injury. In a sad twist Kevin Burns was awarded the win however Anthony Johnson returned to fight him in a rematch 6 month later and took his vengeance. Rumble went on to crush a few cans before facing the king of troll, the ultimate heel Josh Koscheck and was defeated by rear naked choke but not before Kos could poke him in the eye and fake being hit by an illegal blow.

This event haunted Rumble, he realized his raw power and blacksplosiveness would not be enough to become an elite UFC fighter.

AJ fell into a slump and missed weight several times before being kicked out of the ufc, the world was against him but like the phoenix he rose from the ashes in mid-tier organizations, not only could he Rumble but he also became Humble . In 2012 Johnson proved once again that poking him in the eye is a terrible, terrible idea. During his fight with DJ Linderman Rumble was poked straight in the ball, the ref stopped the fight to give DJ a moment to say his last works before Rumble once again sought vengeance and turned DJ into a corpse.

We've seen Jon Jones has the power of the poke, handed down to him by the forefathers of questionable fighting techniques however Anthony Johnson has spent his time wisely preparing for such cheap tactics. Rumbles new found humble culminated this past weekend when he easily defeated Phil Davis by Unanimous Decision, utilizing a solid game plan and showing vastly improved cardio.

Johnsons berserker rage when eye poked won’t be enough to defeat Jones, however there are several other objective and factual reasons he will unseat the champ

1 Blacksplosiveness: Not a single fighter Jones has encountered has possessed as much blacksplosiveness as Rumble. Evans became gun shy and forgot his blacksplosiveness during his fight with jones, Rampage also only possessed 20% blacksplosive power during his fight with Bones. Scientists have analyzed Jon Jones and discovered 67% blacksplosiveness early in his career, which dropped to around 50% since become a well rounded champ. Rumble possesses 103% blacksplosiveness which actually increases to 123% after each eye poke and after joining Blackzillians his Blacksplosive output is at an all time high. This of course translates to high level takedown defense and powerful striking as evidence in the davis fight and turning Andre Arlovski into an assault victim

2 Humble: We all know Bones is the champ and has a bit of a (deserved) ego, but he isn’t humble. After hours of observation we know Jones is actually only 14% humble. Anthony “Humble” Johnson is the pound for pound humbleness champion and recently came to possess so much humble its now part of his name, his very being. Rumble has become so humble he has decided to let Jones keep his title for a bit longer instead of asking for the fight immediately. It has been prophesized by the ancients that Rumble will show Jones how to be humble, by means of fist to the mouth.

3 Is real: Jon Jones is a great champion, well rounded and lethal. He isn’t real though, he snitches on people and thinks driving around while drunk is the thing to do. Anthony Johnson is real and there are also reports that he is from the street, which mean jones is in some trouble once the octagon is closed. Literally none of Jones’s opponents have been as real as Rumble, Rashad and Rampage are industry fighters and don’t care if they lose. This weekend we saw how real Anthony really is, during a promotional picture you can clearly see who the clowns are and who is real

65muSD7.jpg

Jones will begin preparing; knowing full well the AJ train is coming soon. Will his preparation and fingers be up to the task? Only 5 rounds will tell.

Please discuss Belfort_vs_Johnson_Official_Unapologetic_Rumble_weighs_in_at_204lbs.jpg

• Like 2

We are officially scraping the bottom of the LHW barrel.

You sir, are a hater.

• Like 1

Humble has absorbed any trace of Davis's blacksplosiveness and clearly deserves a number 1 contender fight against Jones to face the Champ Gus

Jones's tenth degree black belt in the power of the eye poke worries me though, it is truly Humbles Achilles heal

Jones's tenth degree black belt in the power of the eye poke worries me though, it is truly Humbles Achilles heal

If Jones tries to poke Anthony in the eyes, his blacksplosivness will become more powerful than you can possibly imagine.

• Like 1

You think Rumble weight has the cardio to last 5 rounds with Jones?.........

1s5f74mp.wizardchan.laughing.gif

Who said he needed to go five rounds? He's going knock him out cold in the first.

Rumble's excellent TDD was the biggest factor in the Davis fight. Yeah, he rocked Davis in the first -- but after that. . . well. I think it's gonna take more than good TDD and power in both hands to beat Jones. Jones is too athletic, well coached, and experienced.

Jones via UD or late round TKO.

Rumble's excellent TDD was the biggest factor in the Davis fight. Yeah, he rocked Davis in the first -- but after that. . . well. I think it's gonna take more than good TDD and power in both hands to beat Jones. Jones is too athletic, well coached, and experienced.

Jones via UD or late round TKO.

It will take more than TDD and power, it will take approximately 123% blacksplosiveness, so Rumble is the man to do it.

Are you guys even bothering to read the OP?

The way Rumble handled Davis... he will put up a serious fight against J.J.

But still lose.

Rumbles 123% blacksplosiveness > Jones 50% Blacksplosiveness.

Jones is on some uncle tom levels of blacksplosiveness.

Rumble is a can. Davis' cat died 10 mins before the fight and he found out as he was getting vasolined up. David would ko rumble in a rematch.

Rumble is a can. Davis' cat died 10 mins before the fight and he found out as he was getting vasolined up. David would ko rumble in a rematch.

I don't know who David is.

Davis my bad bro

It will take more than TDD and power, it will take approximately 123% blacksplosiveness, so Rumble is the man to do it.

OK, yeah you got me - I went back and read the OP. I didn't realize that Rumble got 123% Blacksplosiveness. Can't see how he could lose.

OK, yeah you got me - I went back and read the OP. I didn't realize that Rumble got 123% Blacksplosiveness. Can't see how he could lose.

pls Brian

staph

Exactly, I welcome you to the Rumble blacksplosive wagon.

Davis my bad bro

You don't need to apologize for your spelling mistake, but you do need to apologize for

But still lose.

Battle of the Unc Toms. DC vs Rumble. Who's blacker?

Rumble looks beast at 205, but no man who lost by TKO eye gouge at 170 stands a chance against Jones' eye poke game

Rumble looks beast at 205, but no man who lost by TKO eye gouge at 170 stands a chance against Jones' eye poke game

Ohhh damn he just shut Reddit user IchTuDerWeh down with one sentence.

Someone buy this guy a beer.

I can sense your fear of rumbles BBC homie.

I can sense your fear of rumbles BBC homie.

Too thick, too solid

But still lose.

If I read the OP then your number are wrong. With the amount of eye pokes that could happen Humble could be well over 217% blacksplosiveness.

I think he needs at least one more fight before he's talk about for a title fight. Jon will love this fight because it gets him close to his retirement age. Not knowing the blacksplosiveness of Humble.

But still lose.

Yup, you either match Jones in size or you lose.

But still lose.

Yup, you either match Jones in size or you lose.

I'm sry I called you a lady.

Not only do you lack any authority on this website but nobody is spamming pictures on this thread, Shayna.

If you're rustled about the Hi Shayna Don't Be Mad pic then you should be pleased to know that it's the first time that photo has been posted here.

I hope that clears up your confusion on this matter.

PS You watching Bellator? If so then why so mad? It's Friday. Be happy, Homie.

Not only do you lack any authority on this website but nobody is spamming pictures on this thread, Shayna.

If you're rustled about the Hi Shayna Don't Be Mad pic then you should be pleased to know that it's the first time that photo has been posted here.

I hope that clears up your confusion on this matter.

PS You watching Bellator? If so then why so mad? It's Friday. Be happy, Homie.

Not just this thread, everywhere on the forum Brian. It's unbecoming of an officer and gentleman.

I know that my pics have thoroughly rustled you but please take a deep breath and focus.

That pic has not been spammed on this website and no matter how much you cry and complain like Patsy, there's nothing you can do about it.

Get over it, bruh.

Rumble will face chicken bones in a non title fight as Gus the destroyer will de throne him. However even after that little error the truth remains rumble will take jones to the jungle. The blacksplosiveness / sweeter juice will absorb pillow fists and eye pokes to only catch him with a K O shot. Do the math it's normal.

I know that my pics have thoroughly rustled you but please take a deep breath and focus.

That pic has not been spammed on this website and no matter how much you cry and complain like Patsy, there's nothing you can do about it.

Get over it, bruh.

You posted 150 photos of Shayna in the last 24 hours, and you're right, I can't stop you but I can call you a spamming ****.

Get over it, bruh.

You posted 150 photos of Shayna in the last 24 hours, and you're right, I can't stop you but I can call you a spamming ****.

Wow! You seriously are rustled. And even though I should further clown your hyperbole and hypocrisy, the mood has been lost.

I just had a nice little discussion with StompGrind about an aspect of the fight world that is very dear to my heart and as I continue to reflect on those fun times of my past, the desire to swat silly wannabe trolls has pretty much subsided for the evening.

Enjoy the rest of your evening.

You came in here and spammed that gay picture and posted off topic.

Stop spamming Brian.

Rumble = Glover, therefore JBJ defeats Rumble.
Your logic is not bad.

However, Rumble > Glover.

Let's compare Glover vs. Humble vs. Jones:

Height:

6'2" - 6'2" - 6'5"

Arm reach:

76" - 78" - 85"

34 - 30 - 26

Blackness:

15% - 100% - 85%

If Teixeira was good enough to fight Jones for 5 rounds, not get taken down, and land many good shots on Jones, then Rumble - who is younger, faster, stronger and more versatile in his offence - may just be good enough to land that fight changing punch and beat Jones 2 out of 10 times they would fight.

And one of those two times might just be on the night they get to meet inside the octagon.

Bump.

Jones still finna get bodied by a blacksplosive GOAT, but it will be hustleman instead.

• Like 2

You don't need to apologize for your spelling mistake, but you do need to apologize for

Battle of the Unc Toms. DC vs Rumble. Who's blacker?

Cole was claiming to be a rumble fan since day 1 yesterday.

lol

• Like 3