EA Sports UFC Career Mode - Featuring The Ultimate Fighter

Mcmax3000

http://www.easports.com/ufc/news-updates-gameplay/article/ea-sports-ufc-the-ultimate-fighter-career-mode

Some more information in that blog post, including...

We’ve matched up 13 pairs of real-life rivals to be your coaches, including Johny Hendricks and Carlos Condit, Benson Henderson and Nate Diaz, Chris Weidman and Lyoto Machida, Jon Jones and Alexander Gustafsson, and many more.

A bit of online information:

• Online Championships – How good are you? It’s time to prove it. Following the format of the most played online experience at EA SPORTS, Online Championship will let you prove how you stack up against the rest of the world. Win enough to climb the ranks of the best players and fight for the belts in the toughest divisions.

Online Rivalries – Create a 1-on-1 online rivalry with a friend and answer the question…who is really number one? Each rivalry tracks head-to-head stats for providing an in depth analysis and multiple rivalries are supported simultaneously.

FighterNet – Your HUB to track all of your online competition. Track and compare your stats against friends and rivals, share fight highlights, and maybe even have your highlight featured in the Highlights of the Night. Plus, get access to some of the latest UFC content as and when available with the UFC Spotlight feature.

http://www.operationsports.com/news/730572/ea-sports-ufc-video-and-blog-the-ultimate-fighter-career-mode-and-online-modes/

http://www.easports.com/ufc/news-updates-gameplay/article/ea-sports-ufc-the-ultimate-fighter-career-mode

We’ve matched up 13 pairs of real-life rivals to be your coaches, including Johny Hendricks and Carlos Condit, Benson Henderson and Nate Diaz, Chris Weidman and Lyoto Machida, Jon Jones and Alexander Gustafsson, and many more.

That link keeps saying page not found for me.. I like the news on the coaches tho

edit: never mind it's working now

Nice

Yea, someone who works for EA said the other day that if you liked EA MMA then you'll like this, because that's what it basically is.

Never played EA MMA, so not sure if that is a good thing or not.

Yea, someone who works for EA said the other day that if you liked EA MMA then you'll like this, because that's what it basically is.

EA MMA was ****, but I saw that quote and it was from months ago. I really doubt they had a full version back then.

I've heard the controls are Undisputed and the visuals are EA MMA

I loved EA Sports MMA, so I'd love for this game to be like that, but it doesn't sound like it will be.

I feel like a lot of the people who complain about EA Sports MMA never actually played the full game, and are basing their opinion off of the demo, which I'll agree was dreadful, but the full game was excellent.

I loved EA Sports MMA, so I'd love for this game to be like that, but it doesn't sound like it will be.

I feel like a lot of the people who complain about EA Sports MMA never actually played the full game, and are basing their opinion off of the demo, which I'll agree was dreadful, but the full game was excellent.

Agree 100%

They need to get Rumble and The Immortal in the game ASAP.

I think there's a good chance they add Anthony Johnson in via DLC. He's a big enough name that they likely didn't have time to add that could sell DLC packs.

I think there's a good chance they add Anthony Johnson in via DLC. He's a big enough name that they likely didn't have time to add that could sell DLC packs.

They better. He's the perfect candidate to tool on Polo with.

Polo has an Xbox

Polo has an Xbox

What a flucking can....

Polo has an Xbox

What a flucking can....

LoL I would smash you with any fighter on the roster anyway, except for the actor.

And I have 2 Xbox's btw if you count the one I don't use anymore

You're a solid addition to this forum. If anyone tries to troll you, I will smash them with the fury of a thousand Shaq laughing GIF's.

games looks like ****

When are they going to release a full fight video?

The game is coming out in a ****ing month

The game doesn't have to be good, the options are so limited that we'll all buy it anyway. We finna be butt hurt about it though.

games looks like ****

When are they going to release a full fight video?

The game is coming out in a ****ing month

The game doesn't have to be good, the options are so limited that we'll all buy it anyway. We finna be butt hurt about it though.

I know eh

Bellator finna get in the market soon though, and make a AAA MMA game with tournaments and all that good ****

Archived