Glover got my Respect !

skillandpower

Dude is a killer who comes to fight ! That alone makes me respect ANY fighter !

Although I didnt expect him to beat Jones I really think he did a great job, to be honest.

It was proven ONCE AGAIN, Jones is just very talented, he is a monster, very skilled but .. TOO BIG FOR A 205 ! and that alone has been one of his biggest weapons against EVERYONE at 205. Just look how he would literally hold Glovers forehead with his hands !! LOL

Glover ate some hard shots, nasty elbows and did a great job on TDDs.

Anyways, no need for comments .. just putting out there !

Although I didnt expect him to beat Jones I really think he did a great job, to be honest.

It was proven ONCE AGAIN, Jones is just very talented, he is a monster, very skilled but .. TOO BIG FOR A 205 ! and that alone has been one of his biggest weapons against EVERYONE at 205. Just look how he would literally hold Glovers forehead with his hands !! LOL

Jones' biggest weapon is obviously his eye poking technique.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gSLL2HCMSXU

Jones' biggest weapon is obviously his eye poking technique.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gSLL2HCMSXU

aM1DOvA_460sa.gif

Glover lost a lil respect with me by not getting in on Jones and getting it done early in the fight while he still had KO power in his shots. He gained way more though by taking a beating like a man and acting a class act afterwards.

Yeah, he clearly had his best chance right in the first round when Jones seemed confused because he couldnt implement his game plan. Glover conducts himself very well outside the ring. I loved it when after his last victory he was only disappointed in his performance, always hungry to improve.

Yeah Glover did a superb job of being the most one dimensional fighter in the division. If by awesome job you mean telegraphing everything and ignoring the fact that this isn't boxing then yeah Glover is truly amazing. Apparently he didn't learn anything from Rampages loss, maybe he will now.

Yeah Glover did a superb job of being the most one dimensional fighter in the division. If by awesome job you mean telegraphing everything and ignoring the fact that this isn't boxing then yeah Glover is truly amazing. Apparently he didn't learn anything from Rampages loss, maybe he will now.

This. If anything I lost respect for Glover, not that I felt he had done much to earn it in the first place. The amount of undeserved hype behind this fight was huge. If you looked at his skill set and actual fights against much lower tier competition than Jones he. never. had. a. chance.

Of course the retards on this ****ty forum were saying Glover was going to "KO" or "body" Jones because that's what the morons around here do, say ridiculous things and make absurd claims. Trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls.

STFU man

glover survived for 5 rounds

I agree, for the most part...After a decent 1st round for Glover and after Jones made adjustments[clean and dirty] Glover could no longer pull the trigger and basically sat back and survived.

I also blame Glover's corner for not helping him make some adjustments that would've given him the courage to take more chances. For the most part, they were saying generic nonsense that was going in one ear and right out the other.

STFU man

glover survived for 5 rounds

I agree, for the most part...After a decent 1st round for Glover and after Jones made adjustments[clean and dirty] Glover could no longer pull the trigger and basically sat back and survived.

I also blame Glover's corner for not helping him make some adjustments that would've given him the courage to take more chances. For the most part, they were saying generic nonsense that was going in one ear and right out the other.

Thanks for your input, Brian.

Glover just told me that he doesnt care about your respect bro

Dont be ignorant bro

Dont tell me what to do

Be mad and reply back to me .. now !

I will kill you mother****er

LOL

Oh wow dude !

totally dude

Glover just told me that he doesnt care about your respect bro

Dont be ignorant bro

Dont tell me what to do

Be mad and reply back to me .. now !

I will kill you mother****er

LOL

Oh wow dude !

totally dude

Well, lets try to be sell our fight then !

Skillandpower vs mGun main event at UFC 180 ?!

Archived