The new season of Game of Thrones is terrible.

STANDYOURGROUND

If I tried my hardest, I don't think I could disagree with you more. Granted, I have never read the books, so I have no frame of reference to compare the two, but as a show lover I feel like this is on par with season 2, which to me was the best season so far.

The Hound has become one of my all time favorite television characters, Melisandre has calmed down a bit, and the entire plot of "whodunnit" has be perfectly paced. Jon Snow continues to be the low point of the show, but even at his worst, he's still acceptably passable. Every single week has left me craving more. I don't know what else you could ask from a television program.

(I tried my best to be as vague as possible to avoid any potential spoilers.)

If I tried my hardest, I don't think I could disagree with you more. Granted, I have never read the books, so I have no frame of reference to compare the two, but as a show lover I feel like this is on par with season 2, which to me was the best season so far.

The Hound has become one of my all time favorite television characters, Melisandre has calmed down a bit, and the entire plot of "whodunnit" has be perfectly paced. Jon Snow continues to be the low point of the show, but even at his worst, he's still acceptably passable. Every single week has left me craving more. I don't know what else you could ask from a television program.

Season 1 was by far the best it is not even debatable

I will grant you this much, Sean Bean is one of my all time favorite actors and he really gave the entire show a certain gusto. Regardless of season rankings, I hope we can agree upon this; Game of Thrones is one of the finest television programs ever made.

I will grant you this much, Sean Bean is one of my all time favorite actors and he really gave the entire show a certain gusto. Regardless of season rankings, I hope we can agree upon this; Game of Thrones is one of the finest television programs ever made.

Yup but you forgot Khhal Drogo, he was a GOAT.

Archived