Fighters with high blacksplosive power

SavageTC

As we know Humble's blacksplosive powers are starting to reach their true potential, who else has levels of blacksplosiveness worth noting?

1. Humble

2. Matt Brown

3. Weidmeng

4. Jesusfort

5. Lombard

6. Romero

7. DC

8. Woodley

9. Diaz

10. Manhoef

11. Mcgregor

12. Whitepage

13. J.Scoggs

14. Holdsworth

15. Joey B

16. Hendo

17. Hashad

18. DoomGOAT

19. Fabio

20. Mike Hunt

As we know Humble's blacksplosive powers are starting to reach their true potential, who else has levels of blacksplosiveness worth noting?

1. Humble

2. Matt Brown

I call a fool. Matt Brown is whitesplosive.

Matt Brown is blacker than night, straight from the ghetto

1. Humble

2. Matt Brown

I call a fool. Matt Brown is whitesplosive.

Matt Brown is blacker than night, straight from the white trash projects

very true

Oh and u best add J.J. to this list. As Mangasm pointed out...

Rumble looks beast at 205, but no man who lost by TKO eye gouge at 170 stands a chance against Jones' eye poke game

jorlol.gif

Jones only has 50% blacksplosiveness so no dice

Rumble looks beast at 205, but no man who lost by TKO eye gouge at 170 stands a chance against Jones' eye poke game

jorlol.gif

He married a white girl doe... surely that's gotta add another 25% blacksplosiveness?

Weidman is a Guido...

and

Pettis doesn't even fight.

Weidman absorbed all of Andy's blacksplosiveness when he took his soul, that's why Anderson broke himself trying to strike Weidgoat.

jorlol.gif

He married a white girl doe... surely that's gotta add another 25% blacksplosiveness?

Exactly, what true black guy actually sticks around?

arm.jpg

Oh god no.

Please don't run this into the ground

We have to run it into the ground, it's in the forums by laws, but god willing, it will be like the Shaq laughing GIF and get annoying for a while but then rise from the ashes and be funny again.

Oh god no.

We have to run it into the ground, it's in the forums by laws, but god willing, it will be like the Shaq laughing GIF and get annoying for a while but then rise from the ashes and be funny again.

PIkprkZ.gif

Oh god no.

I don't think the BJ Penn one was funny or ever will be lol

Oh god no.

I think you're right. It's starting to die off, if **** heads like Cole1186 would stop trying to resuscitate it.

Oh god no.

I think you're right. It's starting to die off, if **** heads like Cole1186 would stop trying to resuscitate it.

I only used it once, and that was 5 min ago to make a point that it was getting run into the ground..... Come on now I thought u caught that 12er

Oh god no.

I only used it once, and that was 5 min ago to make a point that it was getting run into the ground..... Come on now I thought u caught that 12er

Removed from the iron jimmies list

Oh god no.

Is anyone left?

Oh god no.

Is anyone left?

No

Oh god no.

lol removed from the iron jimmy list.

Oh god no.

Is anyone left?

Only me.

And actually, no one has told me I was off of it yet. Not sure how I dodged all those bullets.

Oh god no.

Is anyone left?

Only me.

And actually, no one has told me I was off of it yet. Not sure how I dodged all those bullets.

I haven't seen u get riled up in a min..... it'll happen once IDYB comes back doe.

Oh god no.

Is anyone left?

Only me.

You, WarWest, Me, TigerChamp, ans TUF are all hanging on so far

Oh god no.

Is anyone left?

Only me.

I haven't seen u get riled up in a min..... it'll happen once IDYB comes back doe.

IDYB can't rustle my jimmies homie, only GOATs like Warwest can do that, but he uses his powers for good.

Archived