MMA Section

PejaPolo

Seems like that could just be renamed into Fantasy or MMA Fantasy. Or maybe just a new one. I was looking to find stuff on GLORY, Bellator, WSOF, or anything like that but it's flooded with Fantasy stuff. Some sites has an entire section used for fantasy and labeled that way.

Just a thought.

The reason we started using that section for the Tournament stuff is because hardly anybody was using it to post about other MMA organizations, so I figured it was better to put those threads there rather than fill up a section that was actually being used for something.

The intended purpose is what you went there looking for, but a lot of the time when people want to discuss those things, they end up doing so in the Outside the UFC section.

It's just for new guys like I am it wasn't the easiest thing in the world to find the fantasy stuff. I mean yeah you just click on different areas but at first I thought ok well guess there is no fantasy section. Then got bored and wanted to check out non ufc orgs talk and when to MMA section and stumbled across what looked like fantasy.

I realize I am just going on about stuff that will never change lol

That's what I figured. When i went to the Outside the UFC it all stuff like a normal Off Topic thread though. Oh well.

Yeah, there's not a lot of discussion about other organizations, but when they have an event, there's often a discussion thread posted in there.

The UFC prediction stuff is pinned in a thread at the top of the UFC section to try, and make it easier to find.

If we do end up changing to a fantasy league instead of the current tournament format, that will get rid of the need to do picks via separate threads, so it will get rid of filling that section full of topics, so you're not talking about stuff that will never change.

Well I think we could do both. Have the setup that you currently use and also the more detailed format that we talked about. There could possibly a moderator account that we/they send their picks to for either format then its posted. Like on junkie you to JFFpicks and then Buffalo Blue will gather them and match them up. Then post one thread on who is fighting who and what their picks are. Usually the matchups are announced first then the picks since there is usually a good amount of people that wait til the last minute to send in their picks or edit them. Could decrease a lot of the threads for each matchup. I mean when I go on the MMA section I don't even bother with a thread about Bellator or something because I know it will be ignored or covered up at least. I'm sure others think the same but don't say anything.

Dang I forgot this isn't the Fantasy thread we were talking about this in lol

@odiskunk‌

They aren't worried about skilled FF here anymore it seems but looking to change that like we talked about. The UFC section is 90% trolls and they suck at it. But the guys above can only fix so much.

It's honestly like they only read news off the main ufc site but oh well. No one here has even mentioned what Dana said about the Jones eye pokes complaint but go on about how he needs to know lol.

Help us you pos maggot help us!! Lol

@odiskunk‌

They aren't worried about skilled FF here anymore it seems but looking to change that like we talked about. The UFC section is 90% trolls and they suck at it. But the guys above can only fix so much.

It's honestly like they only read news off the main ufc site but oh well. No one here has even mentioned what Dana said about the Jones eye pokes complaint but go on about how he needs to know lol.

Help us you pos maggot help us!! Lol

who is this maggot fellow you speak of??

honestly, haha. I checked it out and Im not sure I could hang wit such animals

Archived