Pardon This Disruption of Your Sausage Fest

BeLikeWater

I think it's great that society has evolved to a place where most people are no longer bothered by same sex marriage and what people do in the privacy of their own homes. And I know how much a lot of you guys be diggin the man on man here, in a seemingly obsessive manner, but like it or not the ladies are here to stay and the pool for Women's Strawweight Div and TUF20 are filled with impressive talent.

Some of the straight guys here have already expressed their interest in Paige Vanzant and have discussed the news about her underage status causing her to be removed from TUF20. But Juliana "Ju Thai" Lima will also be excluded from TUF because she doesn't speak English and the woman who would've brought the most excitement to the house, Claudia Gadelha, has passed up her slot due to TUF's weight cutting schedule. However, all three women have been signed to UFC and we'll possibly see a match-up before TUF20 has concluded. Basically paving the way for Gadelha to go up against the winner of TUF20 which I think will be Tecia Torres with Carla Esparza getting beaten prior to the finals.

Tecia Torres will also become the type of representative for WMMA that people would've liked Rousey to have been.

Here's a recent photo from Tecia that shows a group of the 115ers who has already made TUF as well as a few hopefuls:

o7J7Bay.png

Go ahead...Get back to your chorizo.

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Who the hell do you think is going to read that?

Straight men.

:))

Yeah that makes sense.....You could just look at the picture or were you one of those guys who bought a dirt mag and read the articles? If you don't read your gay....RIIIGHT

Straight men.

straight men don't like watching men with vaginas fight

LoL This^^

There is nothing attractive about two women fighting and nobody tunes into MMA to jerk off, except for FH. You would of been better off just posting this info without taking a stab at the forum and ignoring the "lol wmma" comments. There are people that enjoy watching the women compete, but they aren't enjoying for sexual reasons.

Girl on the far right doesn't look like a fighter and definitely better looking than Ronda lol.

The other women I care about watching fight are Gina, Holm, Cyborg, this little muay thai fighter I can't remember her name, and that's pretty much it. All for entertainment reasons except Gina

I didn't accuse ALL, I clearly pointed out what SOME of you guys are infatuated with.

Not sure why SOME of you are getting so defensive. 8-}

The last UFC card was great. The only ****ty fight was the women. It's cause they have no skill. That tall chick was supposed to be a Muay Thai champ but she was terrible. Face it WMMA is a joke.

I think it's great that society has evolved to a place where most people are no longer bothered by same sex marriage and what people do in the privacy of their own homes. And I know how much a lot of you guys be diggin the man on man here, in a seemingly obsessive manner, but like it or not the ladies are here to stay and the pool for Women's Strawweight Div and TUF20 are filled with impressive talent.

Some of the straight guys here have already expressed their interest in Paige Vanzant and have discussed the news about her underage status causing her to be removed from TUF20. But Juliana "Ju Thai" Lima will also be excluded from TUF because she doesn't speak English and the woman who would've brought the most excitement to the house, Claudia Gadelha, has passed up her slot due to TUF's weight cutting schedule. However, all three women have been signed to UFC and we'll possibly see a match-up before TUF20 has concluded. Basically paving the way for Gadelha to go up against the winner of TUF20 which I think will be Tecia Torres with Carla Esparza getting beaten prior to the finals.

Tecia Torres will also become the type of representative for WMMA that people would've liked Rousey to have been.

Here's a recent photo from Tecia that shows a group of the 115ers who has already made TUF as well as a few hopefuls:

o7J7Bay.png

Go ahead...Get back to your chorizo.

Hi Brain :-*

Straight men.

LoL This^^

There is nothing attractive about two women fighting and nobody tunes into MMA to jerk off, except for FH. You would of been better off just posting this info without taking a stab at the forum and ignoring the "lol wmma" comments. There are people that enjoy watching the women compete, but they aren't enjoying for sexual reasons.

I didn't take a stab at the entire forum. I clearly pointed out that some of you have ulterior motives for not enjoying female action.(In a joking manner)

Also, growing up around Lilly Urquidez Rodriguez and the fight scene in Los Angeles I have witnessed countless bad *** females whoop up on not only other females but men as well, whether it was on the street, a ring or a gym. And let's be real...on the street or at a bar/nightclub most people love seeing chicks fight. And most guys that I knew became more attracted to a woman after they display that they have the ability to kick some booty. So in my opinion it makes no sense to not want to support and see these ladies evolve as professional athletes.

There's been bad *** women of martial arts for many decades and they not only deserve to be acknowledged for their contributions but in my opinion their legacy which is displayed by these current athletes deserve the full support of the martial arts community.

Some of you guys jokingly display a mancrush infatuation for certain male fighters and you do a funny job of poking fun at WMMA(for the most part) and all I did was playfully engage with that aspect of these forums...while hoping that 12er posts a Hi Brian so that I can collect on another side-bet.

So quit questioning your sexual orientation and stop getting so defensive that you blame me for your

paranoia.

I didn't accuse ALL, I clearly pointed out what SOME of you guys are infatuated with.

Not sure why SOME of you are getting so defensive. 8-}

The last UFC card was great. The only ****ty fight was the women. It's cause they have no skill. That tall chick was supposed to be a Muay Thai champ but she was terrible. Face it WMMA is a joke.

Duke not only didn't deserve to go up against Bethe Corriea but she doesn't deserve to be signed to UFC and has only gotten her chance because of her Jones like reach and height advantage coupled with Dana's delusional and wishful thinking that Ronda's camp could magically turn Duke into the level of fighter as Rousey.

I thoroughly enjoyed that fight because it was a textbook display of how to use basic boxing and Muay Thai technique to deal with a great size disadvantage but it also displayed Bethe's courage and confidence to fight at Duke's distance for much of the fight.

Bethe outperformed Glover that night.

And take Betch out of your sig Brian. Not allowed to be a fan.

Oh yea, sure...Now you want to try to convince yourself and your cyber friends that you like the females including Bethe and that you even had a clue who she was prior to her schooling the wannabe MMA, "Shootin Blanks" Duke.

Wallid laughs at you posers.

You posers are closet Rousey fanatics who easily gets rustled just like Shayna. You're a bunch of Shaynas.

Hi Shayna! =((

And take Betch out of your sig Brian. Not allowed to be a fan.

Oh yea, sure...Now you want to try to convince yourself and your cyber friends that you like the females including Bethe and that you even had a clue who she was prior to her schooling the wannabe MMA, "Shootin Blanks" Duke.

Wallid laughs at you posers.

You posers are closet Rousey fanatics who easily gets rustled just like Shayna. You're a bunch of Shaynas.

Hi Shayna! =((

You're off the iron jimmies list Brian

Straight men.

LoL This^^

Oh really? So this isn't fappable?

2jb43fd.gifkarate-hottie-o.gif

Everytime there is a near wardrobe malfunction in WMMA you can't tell me you're not thinking "Come on tiddy, come on tiddy!"

AUwRl0T.jpg

Stop embarrassing yourself Brian, I can't stand to see you like this. =((

You're too easy

AUwRl0T.jpg

Stop trolling me so hard Brian. If you continue on this course, I will be forced to contact the FBI Brian.

Straight men.

LoL This^^

Everytime there is a near wardrobe malfunction in WMMA you can't tell me you're not thinking "Come on tiddy, come on tiddy!"

pls bro

You can see better **** with a simple google search or even a youtube search lmao

And no I don't want one of these girls' pecks to come out of their shirt

Straight men.

LoL This^^

pls bro

You can see better **** with a simple google search or even a youtube search lmao

And no I don't want one of these girls' pecks to come out of their shirt

Dammit Carnage u messing up my trollin'. Waterson is da bomb dough.

Amazing how I didn't even need to name names and the guys who question they're masculinity and sexual preference predictably chimes in and exposes themselves as the Shayna's they are.

The real Shayna didn't even get as dilated as youz guys.

And I know why you straight guys on this site don't dig Tecia...It's because she mopped up your male-paku looking Paige Vanzant

0QGpLqL.jpg

YrLvDRY.jpg

Amazing how I didn't even need to name names and the guys who question they're masculinity and sexual preference predictably chimes in and exposes themselves as the Shayna's they are.

And I know why you straight guys on this site don't dig Tecia...It's because she mopped up your male-paku looking Paige Vanzant

0QGpLqL.jpg

YrLvDRY.jpg

Would hit.

Brian, it's their ... not they're... what you said was "guys who question THEY ARE masculinity"

I know you are upset Brian, but don't butcher the Kings English, I'm going to have to contact the FBI if you don't settle down.

Brian, it's their ... not they're... what you said was "guys who question THEY ARE masculinity"

I know you are upset Brian, but don't butcher the Kings English, I'm going to have to contact the FBI if you don't settle down.

lol

Heehehehehehe he really is that upset that he has resorted to typonotsee outbursts.

Shayna loves you.

Rj1w7SY.jpg

Archived