The great math debate part 4

12еr

I meant 18. 4.5 is what it came to. See this is why i needed dem Asians

N7OJVxB.jpg

just take me off the iron jimmies list

You and me both, I'm turrible at math. The thing is, I did like 6 other problems like this fine, but the decimals apparently blew a fuse in my tard brain and now I'm I'm just done doing math for the day.

I have a 93% on the homework, need to have an 80% or better to do the quiz tomorrow, but I figured if someone here could help me get that 100%, worth a shot.

Solve by factoring. (Enter your answers as a comma-separated list.)

0.25x^2 + 0.25x − 5 = 0

x =

.25(4^2) + (.25x4) - 5 = 0

x = 4

:( Nope.

@carnages41 you are a nerdgin, help me out here.

4.5?

@TeemuSelanne‌ @little_kang @Za1994‌ ?

I had the answer right ^^^ you robbed of "likes" you jew!

I had no idea man, I'm not a goook, I can't do maths.

lol was talkin to OP. I'm kind of rustled that you're not Asian though.

4.5?

@TeemuSelanne‌ @little_kang @Za1994‌ ?

I had the answer right ^^^ you robbed of "likes" you jew!

4.5 is not the same thing as

4, -5

i know but it tags teemuSelanne everytime i quote this conversation so

That's cool, I can make fake spreadsheet .pdf software too. Doesn't mean I can do algebra. Now get me a refill on my Dr. Pepper and remember, no ice.

lol its pretty well known Im in college son. And we didn't serve Dr. Pepper at my restaurants because only ****es drink that ****. Its our way of saying your **** **** aint welcome here.

Well, it's known because you say so in every fourth post you make, not because anyone else can independently verify it. And if your restaurant doesn't serve Dr. Pepper it's because it has a contract with Coca Cola, so make sure you don't add any ice to my Mr. Pibb, because I have sensitive teeth, like your vagina.

Well, it's known because you say so in every fourth post you make, not because anyone else can independently verify it. And if your restaurant doesn't serve Dr. Pepper it's because it has a contract with Coca Cola, so make sure you don't add any ice to my Mr. Pibb, because I have sensitive teeth, like your vagina.

Mother ****er dont know ****.

It was a pepsi house ****. Like I said, we dont serve **** drinks, because we dont want to attract trash ****es.

It was a pepsi house ****. Like I said, we dont serve **** drinks, because we dont want to attract trash ****es.

And now I know that everything you say is a lie. If you serve Pepsi, you serve Dr. Pepper. If you don't serve **** drinks, you don't attract ****es. If you don't serve ****es, you serve ****s. If you serve ****s, you are a ****. If you are a ****, you don't have a girl. If you don't have a girl, she didn't go to a bachelorette party. If she didn't go to a bachelorette party, you didn't get salty about paying for her to see a male stipper. If you didn't get salty about her seeing a male stripper, you saw a male stripper. If you saw a male stripper, your'e a ****.

Boom! You're a ****.

And now I know that everything you say is a lie. If you serve Pepsi, you serve Dr. Pepper. If you don't serve **** drinks, you don't attract ****es. If you don't serve ****es, you serve ****s. If you serve ****s, you are a ****. If you are a ****, you don't have a girl. If you don't have a girl, she didn't go to a bachelorette party. If she didn't go to a bachelorette party, you didn't get salty about paying for her to see a male stipper. If you didn't get salty about her seeing a male stripper, you saw a male stripper. If you saw a male stripper, your'e a ****.

Boom! You're a ****.

tl;dr

Boom! You're a ****.

tl;dr

Clearly gotten to.

Boom! You're a ****.

tl;dr

Clearly gotten to.

^^

this dude is gotten to

Glad to see that something as simple as me needing help on a math problem eventually leads to a fight.

This forum holds enough angry testosterone to fuel a riot

**** you.

U wot m8?

ill rek u bruv, sware on me mums life

Archived