Dana White Media Scrum

BeLikeWater

This **** stalking of OP by 12er should stop, it's spam and you are ruining threads with it. Keep it to pm you ****ing attention ****s

Brian wants you to quit being so mean to Brian

lol as soon as I exposed Brian on his one alt, this one started flagging my posts and telling me to stop being mean.

Never responded to this can, clearly a Brian alt.

This **** stalking of OP by 12er should stop, it's spam and you are ruining threads with it. Keep it to pm you ****ing attention ****s

Sure...Now you want to White Knight after you attempted to join in on the trolling but got smacked down not only by me but by the bandwagon you were trying to jump on.

Get back to your corner, loner.

Brian wants you to quit being so mean to Brian

lol as soon as I exposed Brian on his one alt, this one started flagging my posts and telling me to stop being mean.

Never responded to this can, clearly a Brian alt.

LMAO Here we go again. hehehehehehehe. You seriously need to double your dosage, bruh.

rNULwfR.jpg

PATSTER POSTS: 1,790FREE

➔ ➔ ➔ 5:34AM Hahahahahahaha

I put he and his horsewomen to bed last night and just as I predicted, they wake up thinking about me.

All because one of my posts from yesterday caused them to question their manhood and sexual preference so much that they spent the evening displaying their fragile jimmereras.

Hi Shayna!

Archived