Hate but Good for the UFC and / or MMA

JoeTheGiggolo

Alright people, What fighter do you absolutely hate / despise past or present ? But you can swallow your pride and admit they were good for the UFC or MMA in general ?

I would have to say:

Tito Ortiz, I hated him for his disrespect towards Lions Den and Ken Shamrock. But he brought in a a lot of fans to grow the UFC and really showed that he could do more than just wrestle people down and lay on them to a UD. He was the example of a Wrestler becoming well rounded.

Alright people, What fighter do you absolutely hate / despise past or present ? But you can swallow your pride and admit they were good for the UFC or MMA in general ?

I would have to say:

Tito Ortiz, I hated him for his disrespect towards Lions Den and Ken Shamrock. But he brought in a a lot of fans to grow the UFC and really showed that he could do more than just wrestle people down and lay on them to a UD. He was the example of a Wrestler becoming well rounded.

The UFC disagrees with you as they have removed Tito from their HoF and have erased his name from any of their history. That's kind of messed up. lol

I would have to say:

The UFC disagrees with you as they have removed Tito from their HoF and have erased his name from any of their history. That's kind of messed up. lol

Holy ****! They really did! LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I would have to say:

Holy **** I just checked that. Tito is certifiably retarded but that's cold Lol

I would have to say:

This crap right here is why the UFC won't go after Jones for his immature actions.. As they are children themselves. .. Tito is brain damaged but brought millions of dollars in and thousands of fans..including myself. . To basically wipe out everything as if you didn't exist shows that Tito will always be p5p top jimmies rustler of all time lol

I would have to say:

This crap right here is why the UFC won't go after Jones for his immature actions.. As they are children themselves. .. Tito is brain damaged but brought millions of dollars in and thousands of fans..including myself. . To basically wipe out everything as if you didn't exist shows that Tito will always be p5p top jimmies rustler of all time lol

The UFC is bitter.

I would have to say:

Kimbo Slice because he exposed how the ignorant casual fan bandwagoners[some of them still exist here] had no clue about real world fighting and what it takes to legitimately succeed in MMA.

I would have to say:

Kimbo Slice because he exposed how the ignorant casual fan bandwagoners[some of them still exist here] had no clue about real world fighting and what it takes to legitimately succeed in MMA.

Coming from a guy with an actor in his avatar.

I would have to say:

LOL

I would have to say:

Yea, we should all follow your lead and use your underoos chatacter as an avatar. :))

I would have to say:

Yea, we should all follow your lead and use your underoos chatacter as an avatar. :))

Irrelevant to the point he was making.

I would have to say:

Holy ****! They really did! LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow! That is B.S.

Would have to say Brock Lesnar. Even though the UFC handed him the title shot on a silver platter, he still managed to win it and he brought the UFC to a whole nother level with the general public and the WWE fan bois that came over. When Brock Lesnar came in, he brought the UFC to the very peak around 2008-2009 but now that he left everything seemed to have dropped a bit. Love him or hate him, he was phenomenal for MMA and the UFC.

The Gracie family, like 80% of them are butthurt moaning ****es. Though they did change the whole conception of MMA.

I still can't get over Renzo's lame tactic of bailing out of his fight against Frank Shamrock.

I can't get over the fact that they think Eddie Bravo got dominated, when actually his performance was so one sided that he should be put on the sex offenders list.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t74pFpd1tHI

bravo is the man

BraGOAT is GOAT.

Most interestingly, he dominated Royler way more than what we were able to see.

The moments when we saw Royler kinda reversing the position, it was in fact Bravo bating him into a trap that he was in perfect control of. Amazing.

Watch his brakedown of the fight. It's super interesting, you'll learn what really happend in the fight. Skip to 14:44

Archived