Ask Brian

POTUF

How do you feel about dirty potheads corrupting the states of Washington and Colorado with their hippy values Brian?

Bro Brian doesn't care about petty legal issues like that. He knows the Federal Bureau of Investigations has much bigger fish to fry. Like forum hackers. Right @BeLikeWater‌ ?

Amazing thread.

But why y'all call him Brian. And isn't MachidaPower like JP or one of them

He is called Brian because that is his name. He had his Facebook account linked to his MachidaPower account until he started threatening to report Carnages to the FBI for online harassment.

I believe MachidaPower was his original account and is not this JP character. Word on the street is Cashflow is JP according to some GOATS, but I cannot confirm.

Amazing thread.

He is called Brian because that is his name. He had his Facebook account linked to his MachidaPower account until he started threatening to report Carnages to the FBI for online harassment.

I believe MachidaPower was his original account and is not this JP character. Word on the street is Cashflow is JP according to some GOATS, but I cannot confirm.

Got ya. Who was the guy that had like 50k posts that was banned, like shube or something? What's his new name?

Amazing thread.

Got ya. Who was the guy that had like 50k posts that was banned, like shube or something? What's his new name?

ShinSplint

Amazing thread.

ShinSplint

Yess that was him. I know he used to make new accounts, it's he still on here as someone? Was he the flagger?

Amazing thread.

it has already been confirmed that @cashflow247‌ is JP24‌

Amazing thread.

ShinSplint

Yess that was him. I know he used to make new accounts, it's he still on here as someone? Was he the flagger?

The_Flagger was Cromweezy.

Amazing thread.

Cash is not JP

Amazing thread.

Cash is not JP

He's right. I am JP24.

Amazing thread.

Cash is not JP

cripta is JP, errbody knows dat

Amazing thread.

Actually he threatened to report carnage to the FBI because he forgot he linked his facebook to his profile and he thought carnage hacked him when we started dropping info like his name and the fact he owns a cat.

Since he's locked out of his account when it got bant he had to erase his facebook profile lol.

Patster is so rustled and defeated that he no longer has the courage to chime in. Instead he just lurks and pacifies his ****ry.

And lets take a look at this Shayna's unhinged rustle cries for mod intervention:

8VCpEme.jpg

LMAO

:)) :)) :)) :)) Wahwahwahwah!!! Please save me from a difference of opinion. wahwahwah! :(( :(( :(( :((

Did Brian ever cry to the mods?

Patster is so rustled and defeated that he no longer has the courage to chime in. Instead he just lurks and pacifies his ****ry.

And lets take a look at this Shayna's unhinged rustle cries for mod intervention:

8VCpEme.jpg

LMAO

:)) :)) :)) :)) Wahwahwahwah!!! Please save me from a difference of opinion. wahwahwah! :(( :(( :(( :((

Did you just refer to urself in the 3rd person?

8VCpEme.jpg

LMAO

Yes, you did, non stop. You made three threads within 24 hours begging the mods to ban carnage.

8VCpEme.jpg

LMAO

Yes, you did, non stop. You made three threads within 24 hours begging the mods to ban carnage.

All joking aside, dude has really done a number on you.

I sincerely have never witnessed this depth of hyperbolic paranoia displayed on a social media.

I actually thought you were joking when I registered my account here but you truly believe that I'm the person who obviously did a doozy on you.

I actually read through a couple of those links that you provided and i honestly laughed out loud. That was pretty entertaining.

Anyhoot, keep on keepin on fightin your good fight, brother.

And almost Happy Happy Hour guys! Enjoy the fights this weekend, have fun and be safe!! Don't drink and drive, homiez!!!

nViax1A.jpg

Never understood why fegs called me "Patsy" .

Pretty gay and unfunny if you ask me.

As for you Brian, I refuse to acknowledge you anymore. Not worth the extra work to dumb down my posts for you and try to decipher your posts that make zero sense.

As for you Brian, I refuse to acknowledge you anymore. Not worth the extra work to dumb down my posts for you and try to decipher your posts that make zero sense.

There's a trend that needs to catch on.

BeLikeWater is my homie. He was only other person here interested in Metamoris. Even women's MMA is more popular around here which is sad. I think Carnage posted in that thread too but it was just to rep some kneegrow named Kevin.

Nobody wants to watch that Benabeedus ****.

BeLikeWater is my homie. He was only other person here interested in Metamoris. Even women's MMA is more popular around here which is sad. I think Carnage posted in that thread too but it was just to rep some kneegrow named Kevin.

Nobody wants to watch that Benabeedus ****.

Do you even gi or no gi?

Sup Patsy?

Sup Patsy?

DQ'd from iron jimmies thread.

Sup Patsy?

Was-Oswald-Framed.jpg

Sup Patsy?

DQ'd from iron jimmies thread.

Aw darn man!

You just switched socks so that you could stick up for Patsy on two different threads. Hahahahahahehehehehe

24 hours later and you're still butthurt, Shayna.

What the hell does "you switched socks" mean Brian?

Archived