Sniff This...Or Caption That

BeLikeWater

you mean my mother? hell no

Keep in mind that the failed troll just essentially admitted that the reason why he loves watching man on man MMA is because he finds those guys to be more attractive than the people he observes outside his window.

Keep in mind that the failed troll just essentially admitted that the reason why he loves watching man on man MMA is because he finds those guys to be more attractive than the people he observes outside his window.

Cant blame me for thinking Barao is one pretty mofo

renan-barao-apareceu-careca-a-pesagem-como-e-comum-antes-de-seus-combates-potiguar-de-25-anos-nao-perde-ha-29-lutas-e-tera-sua-primeira-chance-de-faturar-o-titulo-1342824813919_956x500.jpg

renan-barao-apareceu-careca-a-pesagem-como-e-comum-antes-de-seus-combates-potiguar-de-25-anos-nao-perde-ha-29-lutas-e-tera-sua-primeira-chance-de-faturar-o-titulo-1342824813919_956x500.jpg

barao is the best looking man in the ufc

full ****

PIkprkZ.gif

Archived