Glover has torn shoulder needs surgery

PejaPolo

was a strange technique jones employed to injure glovers shoudler, first time we see it and it worked the first attempt
It's such a basic technique, you can learn it pretty much everywhere: self defence arts (krav maga and any other), judo, aikido etc. it's weird fighter aren't using it all the time. Probably because fighters limit their understanding of grappling to jiu jitsu.

Yeah Mir used it to but I was watching MMA beat and they said there's sort of an unwritten code between fighters usually that stuff like shoulder cranks and oblique kicks aren't used because it's so easy to injure your opponent with them.
That's great.

Too bad there are those unhonorable fighters who don't adhere to this code...

Yeah Mir used it to but I was watching MMA beat and they said there's sort of an unwritten code between fighters usually that stuff like shoulder cranks and oblique kicks aren't used because it's so easy to injure your opponent with them.

That's great.

Notice when it's Jones that does these moves they become bad. Obvious haters are obvious.

That's great.

PIkprkZ.gif

That's great.

Notice when it's Jones that does these moves they become bad. Obvious haters are obvious.

Blatant eye pokes are bad whoever does them

That's great.

Notice when it's Jones that does these moves they become bad. Obvious haters are obvious. When were eyepokes good? LOL

was a strange technique jones employed to injure glovers shoudler, first time we see it and it worked the first attempt

i expect it to be part of jones arsenal in future fights

Vitor used it on Randy in their first fight and Mir used it on the ground against Pete Williams. Like Namja said it's found in many different martials arts. I remember learning that move from a friend of mine who was into jiu-jitsu when i was like 16.

As for shoulder wrenching and Savate's chasse kick aka oblique kick being somehow dishonorable that's just stupid. Those techniques are no more cheap than any other technique.

That's great.

That's great.

When were eyepokes good? LOL

Where did anybody mention eye pokes in this thread? Nobody was defending the eye pokes. He was talking about a completely legal technique that is apparently suddenly bad because Jones did it.

That's great.

All i noticed is JBJ couldn't put a injured glover down. Even whitepage has harder hits...

That's great.

That's great.

When were eyepokes good? LOL

Where did anybody mention eye pokes in this thread? Nobody was defending the eye pokes. He was talking about a completely legal technique that is apparently suddenly bad because Jones did it.

I didnt say they were bad? I said on the MMA beat show they said there's apparently an unwritten code not to use them that's there take on it. The person I responded to said notice when Jones does these moves they are all of a sudden bad.. well yeah if you go around cheating and poking people in the eyes most your fights they will hate on you for other things that aren't even illegal the kicks and cranks are legal but apparently looked down on by a lot of fighters.

Imagine it folks JBJ couldn't finish a dude with 1 arm and a cracked rib... Pathetic point fighter is all he can achieve and that's if he can get away with "eye POKES" from now on. Not sure if that's a good sign of dominance or not, going from a finisher to a point fighting judges decision dependent. 1 things for sure vitors arm manipulation mixed with sonnens toe murder toped with gus's de flowering of jones manhood, well it created a paper champ waiting to be blown away.

That's great.

All i noticed is JBJ couldn't put a injured glover down. Even whitepage has harder hits...

Maybe he does..... Jones is hardly known for having KO power. It's one of the reasons HW maybe risky for him.

Archived