Stefan Struve is coming back. Damn, the kid's been through a lot!

najma

He learned he might die from his heart condition on the same day he also learned his dad died.

I never saw him as a top guy, but I'm interested to see how good he's gonna be healthy. Something it turns out he's never been.

He cannot be a can....he has height, reach and long legs like Jones so he will dominate his short opponents. Right? :-?

Unlike JBJ he's not scurred to bang with the HWs though. Them HWs are too scary mayne.

He cannot be a can....he has height, reach and long legs like Jones so he will dominate his short opponents. Right? :-?
Nope. The problem here is a bit too complex for you kid.

Unlike Jones, he isn't 6'5" and super fast and agile. He is a 7 foot cumbersome giant, which makes him very slow. So slow to a point where it's easy to get inside and tag him, which almost every of his opponents was able to do so far.

Unlike Jones, he isn't 6'5" and super fast and agile. He is a 7 foot cumbersome giant, which makes him very slow. So slow to a point where it's easy to get inside and tag him, which almost every of his opponents was able to do so far.

Its got nothing to do with his speed.

He just doesn't use his reach properly.

his problem is his cardio, he would have beat hunt if it wasnt for gassing in the 3rd

lol no he wouldn't

Hunt ****ing outgrappled him lol

That blew me out when I saw that.

I thought " oh **** here comes a triangle"

his problem is his cardio, he would have beat hunt if it wasnt for gassing in the 3rd

lol no he wouldn't

Hunt ****ing outgrappled him lol

That blew me out when I saw that.

I thought " oh **** here comes a triangle"

After a couple shots of huntSKI anyone would be discombobulated, struve was just confused. Every hunt fight is a fight worth witnessing. Dudes a beast !

I like Struve a lot. One doesn't have to be a top contender to be worthy of a place in the UFC for crying out loud. Struve is a tough heavyweight and has beaten a lot of difficult opponents. Sure, he tends to alternate wins and losses at times, but he always puts on a good fight. I've yet to see a Struve fight where I was left thinking "man that was a snoozefest."

I hope his health issues stay sorted out and he can continue his career without such obstacles. Perhaps the silver lining to all of this is that the time off gave him a lengthy recuperating period after suffering some brutal KO's.

Cant wait to see him get KO`ed again, its such a pleasure seeing that guy fall down..its like a tree getting chopped down..he falls down in style,this sandbag never lets me down..please be someone`s knockout puppet again ! :) ...feed this can to Overeem,Mark Hunt (again! :D) or Bigfoot Silva.

What can I say? You actually took my comment seriously. 8-}

Archived