Favorite fighters... outside of the cage

Spartacus__

Just kidding bro, I don't mind him outside the cage either, I see through him on TUF he's played it well to come off as the good guy but I saw Wanderlei becoming the "bad guy" as soon as the season was announced he's not the type to let go of anything said and Chael is sneakily provoking him which he bites to everytime.

Brock Lesnar. Amazing strength and athletic capabilities for his size, but completely lacking the brainpower to take advantage of his natural tools. He lives in my neck of the woods (about 1 to 1.5 hours drive away) and is not very well liked by the community. Most of them see him as a reclusive ****head who can't be bothered for even the quickest autograph. Why is he my favorite? He's like the archetype of the low-functioning jock, incapable of being anything other than exactly what he is.

Brock has a deer farm on his multi-acre ranch and someone poached the biggest buck and just left it to rot. It was basically the biggest middle finger someone could give to the guy without showing their face. They never caught the person either.

Archived