UFC 176 MENDES VS ALDO 2

MachidaSilva

he'll be worrying about the takedown and POW, right in the kisser.

It's funny because that describes the first fight perfectly lol

True, I should have worded that better.

Money finna body that can. I think that should clarify my position a little better

Money finna body that can. I think that should clarify my position a little better

Aldo would cripple Floyd within 2 minutes

Floyd's a can

Mo Money, Mo Problems, for Aldo anyway.

And nobody is talking about Floyd, point fighting can. I heard he lost his title to that can that smashed Broner last night.

Only a handful of people giving Mendes a chance?! Mendes is a beast, easily the 3rd best at FW. It's a shame Aldo can't be beat, ever.

Ah well, Mendes will get another crack at the title when Aldo moves up and he gets the privilege of challenging Conor McGreGoAT for the vacant title. Too bad he'll be fighting another notoriously unbeatable fighter.

I want Mendes to win because I think it would shake up the division and encourage Aldo to move up to 155. But with that being said if Aldo loses it takes away the intrigue from the possible Aldo vs Pettis fight.

I definitely give Mendes a chance in this fight though, last time I gave him no chance, and seems like Aldo has less killer instinct than he used to and Chad has greatly improved his striking (still not on Aldo's level) so it will give Mendes more confidence to strike unlike last time where he looked somewhat scared

Only a handful of people giving Mendes a chance?! Mendes is a beast, easily the 3rd best at FW. It's a shame Aldo can't be beat, ever.

Ah well, Mendes will get another crack at the title when Aldo moves up and he gets the privilege of challenging Conor McGreGoAT for the vacant title. Too bad he'll be fighting another notoriously unbeatable fighter.

I think everyone who wants the FW belt should be challenging McGreGOAT right now. Better try to lay and pray him while he hasn't reached his top yet.

Leg Kicks, Leg Kicks, Leg Kicks, Leg Kicks... Mendes takes Aldo down, Aldo gets up.... Leg Kicks, Leg Kicks, Leg Kicks, Leg Kicks... Mendes takes Aldo down, Aldo gets up... Leg Kicks, Le... HEADKICK MENDES IS OUT!

doing_it_wrong229.gif

Mendes wins, Aldo moves up, everybody wins

Not Aldo

No he gets to go and hape some LWs and possibly get a title there. Will increase the hespect

If he loses to Mendes he has no shot at LW

Mendes is better than a lot of LWs bro, no shame in losing to him.

At LW Aldo doesn't have cut, gets his cardio sorted and bodies some chumps. This is where it comes back to win win lol

Mendes wins, Aldo moves up, everybody wins

Not Aldo

No he gets to go and hape some LWs and possibly get a title there. Will increase the hespect

If he loses to Mendes he has no shot at LW

Mendes is better than a lot of LWs bro, no shame in losing to him.

At LW Aldo doesn't have cut, gets his cardio sorted and bodies some chumps. This is where it comes back to win win lol

If he loses to Mendes it means he was outwrestled by an arguably BW. It's hard to believe he'll get a LW belt after that

Archived