Does the ufc hate Erick silva?

Bobmyster

He's 4-3 in the ufc, and has lost to top guys (except the dq!) now he faces the immortal on Saturday!

Ok brown hasn't fought in ages, but is on a 6 fight win streak.

I can only see this going two ways, either brown is stronger than ever and demolishes silva or at some point silva wraps his arms around browns neck and guillotines him (which is browns kryptonite!)

He's 4-3 in the ufc, and has lost to top guys (except the dq!) now he faces the immortal on Saturday!

I can only see this going two ways, either brown is stronger than ever and demolishes silva or at some point silva wraps his arms around browns neck and guillotines him (which is browns kryptonite!)

He's 5-2. Don't be stupid. He will beat Brown everywhere, unless he gets punched in the face really hard, then he's going to sleep with that fragile chin of his.

The UFC wanted Brown to headline the card and needed a guy that would willingly put on an exciting fight and look like he had a good chance at winning for a couple of minutes only to gas and get finished in devastating fashion. So Silva is the right man

No, they actually think too highly of him.

Exactly my thought. I don't know if they actually think he can or will win the fights they give him but they definitely want him to so they can shoot him up the rankings and put the hype train behind him

He's 5-2. Don't be stupid. He will beat Brown everywhere, unless he gets punched in the face really hard, then he's going to sleep with that fragile chin of his.

Wouldn't say his chin is fragile he only got bodied by Dong and he is KO'ing everyone right now Brown has power tho.

If anything Brown got a bad deal imo since he had a number 1 contender fight and is on a great win streak now he's fighting Silva who he has more to lose than to win against, with guys like Woodley, Lombard and Lawler he needs a highly ranked big name win to get a shot.

If the money was right I'm sure Nick would fight Brown he'd come to bang with him and I think everyone would want to see it.

UFC hates Erick Silva ?! LOL

I see your point OP but no ... UFC LOVES ERICK SILVA, period.

They want this kid to climb the top of the division so badly and that could be for many reasons but the 3 I can think of are: Brazil doesnt really have a top contender at 170 (Maia made it very clear he can not hang on top of the division), he is young, and we cant deny he is exciting and come to fight, period.

IF Erick beats Brown with a great performance, EVERYBODY will forget he got KOd by KIM and lost to FITCH and I will not be surprised his next fight end up being someone like Lombard, Woodley, Rory, etc (why not ? dude already fighting Brown anyways).

Do I think he is a can ? We will find out saturday night !

They want this kid to climb the top of the division so badly and that could be for many reasons but the 3 I can think of are: Brazil doesnt really have a top contender at 170 (Maia made it very clear he can not hang on top of the division), he is young, and we cant deny he is exciting and come to fight, period.

IF Erick beats Brown with a great performance, EVERYBODY will forget he got KOd by KIM and lost to FITCH and I will not be surprised his next fight end up being someone like Lombard, Woodley, Rory, etc (why not ? dude already fighting Brown anyways).

Why do you put a SPACE before PUNCTUATION ending sentences but not when it's a period, period? And WHAT'S the deal with THE randomly capitalized words?

I'm easily distracted, period.

He's 29. He's not a kid and he's not that young.

Why do you put a SPACE before PUNCTUATION ending sentences but not when it's a period, period? And WHAT'S the deal with THE randomly capitalized words?

I'm easily distracted, period.

LOL !!

Archived