Sign in to follow this  
Mcmax3000

UFC Fight Night Cincinnati: Brown vs. Silva Official Discussion Thread

kudos to Brown stellar performance...Silva welcome to the big leagues...your cardio sucks and wheres your ground game...Brown asking for a title?...simply NO

Too the morons who trolled me?...Machida and 12yr old...a true MMA fan picks who they pick...if my guy loses so be it...I will still congratulate the winner...which I did...learn from this...respect...you may one day be a true MMA fan...I hope ;)

Too the morons who trolled me?...Machida and 12yr old...a true MMA fan picks who they pick...if my guy loses so be it...I will still congratulate the winner...which I did...learn from this...respect...you may one day be a true MMA fan...I hope ;)

Gotten to.

Gotten to.

how???????/

gotten to.

kudos to Brown stellar performance...Silva welcome to the big leagues...your cardio sucks and wheres your ground game...Brown asking for a title?...simply NO

I don't think his cardio sucks that much he just throws everything full power before he's warmed up and loose and he went full Carwin tried to finish Brown then ate a bazillion elbows, punches & knees. Anybody would slow down putting that much energy out and then eating that many shots.

Most gotten to I've seen for a while

**** bro

Gotten to.

how???????/

even more gotten to.

I don't think his cardio sucks that much he just throws everything full power before he's warmed up and loose and he went full Carwin tried to finish Brown then ate a bazillion elbows, punches & knees. Anybody would slow down putting that much energy out and then eating that many shots.

Gotten to.

how???????/

even more gotten to.

wheres the INTELLECT...in this forum... 8-|

Why didn't Herb stop the fight when Erick dropped Matt?

u are a joke...u say this... then u want him to fight for the title in another thread??????I pegged u right a wannabe troll or a bandwagon retard that goes with the flow ;)

Why didn't Herb stop the fight when Erick dropped Matt?

A different ref very well might have. Even though Herb Dean has made some high profile mistakes recently, he's still one of the better referees in the MMA game. If it was a different ref like Kim Winslow or Kevin Mulhall, the fight very easily could've been over in the first with a premature stoppage.