mcgregor

BART-O-LINI

we have no real proof of how good he is, although he easily handled max holloway

Not trying to attack you and sound like an **** but who is Max Hollaway?

He went into that fight with a loss...he's 5-3 in the UFC but only 3 of his wins are over wiki worthy guys lol...he's best win is Leonard Garcia

McGregor has not beat anyone to warrant all his attention

we have no real proof of how good he is, although he easily handled max holloway

He went into that fight with a loss...he's 5-3 in the UFC but only 3 of his wins are over wiki worthy guys lol...he's best win is Leonard Garcia

Max Holloway is a young prospect and many people thought that Mcgregor would have trouble in that fight and he dominated every aspect of the fight even after blowing out his knee in round 2... He's untested by so far he's looked good.

Leonard was robbed against Holloway too

Middle tier FW at best. Ufc just pushing him hard to hit that demographic of red headed freckled faced drunk ****s.

Did you only just work that out bud?

The hype train is powering away from the station.

we've seen this **** before its nothing new.

His irish and thats what will get him to a title fight and i think an irish heart is hard break. its not in our dna to lose a fight by tap out

so you have to knock him out and his probably the best boxer and kickboxer plus rolls with gunni, the best bjj out there at the min so his defo top 5 in the division. give him aldo then people will listen up

Max Holloway is a young prospect and many people thought that Mcgregor would have trouble in that fight and he dominated every aspect of the fight even after blowing out his knee in round 2... He's untested by so far he's looked good.

I won't argue that max was not a prospect at the time but he was riding a lose to another prospect in Dennis Bermudaz...when a prospect loses to another it's not that impressive for the loser going forward

Then Max went on to lose to McGregor...two losses in a row takes you down and McGregor gets way to much hype for beating who he has beat

Middle tier FW at best. Ufc just pushing him hard to hit that demographic of red headed freckled faced drunk ****s.

I'm not a red headed freckle faced drunk ****... but I still got McGregor by KO, sub, or 50-45 domination. I'll bet you anything you want.

Poop eating bet?

I'm not a red headed freckle faced drunk ****... but I still got McGregor by KO, sub, or 50-45 domination. I'll bet you anything you want.

Poop eating bet?

You don't have to lie to kick it. Chances are you got the og indentured servant gene in your blood line too. As for the feces brunch i pass.

Poop eating bet?

Is miller middle tier? I have no doubts conner defeats cole, but he'd have problems with top 15 at FW

His irish and thats what will get him to a title fight and i think an irish heart is hard break. its not in our dna to lose a fight by tap out

so you have to knock him out and his probably the best boxer and kickboxer plus rolls with gunni, the best bjj out there at the min so his defo top 5 in the division. give him aldo then people will listen up

Top 5 is a bit crazy , at least oat the moment. Aldo, Mendes, Swanson, Korian Zombie,Poirier,Edgar,Stephens ,Lamas, Koch, Hell we don't even completely know Guida couldn't do a smother job on this guy yet.Lets see him fight a bit more 1st.He very well could end up top 5 , but I'd like to see him against at least fight a top 10er next, Dana wants that irish market , so the ufc will protect him for awhile.

Archived